Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sharing my story of success after failure.

famguy

Hacking, hacking and/or being hacked is no laughing matter. More than %75 of the pures whom quit can correlate to this subject, or the matter of being banned. Being hacked / banned often leads to pures quiting rs, usually hacking will lead to the pure's account being ruined. Well here's my story of being hacked time after time, but recentely doing something about it..

After being hacked by a leader of a clan that recentely closed, gee I wonder why? NO, hacking had no direct or indirect relation to the closure of his / her clan, I retaliated. My account was hacked from 25 defence to 41 defence. =( Bank dropped, the entire bank was hacked for more than 40M after spending 20M for 94 mage and about 5M on 60 prayer / 2.5M on my target summoning goal. =(

Step 1.

After being hacked for everything, I chose to get monk robes and sell them for a pick axe. After mining some 200 pure essence or so, I sold them in order to purchase impling jars..

Step 2. After purchasing impling jars, I obtained a knife and woodcutting axe in order to regain possession of my much needed dramen staff.

Step 3. With one inventory of impling jars, my dramen staff, and my will to work , I headed to puro puro.

Step 4. One week later I now have a bank of 70M, this 70M will be flipped as I continue to puro puro day after day until I have roughly 400M.

Step 5. Flip and dip... Invest 50% of my total net flip profit towards prayer and summoning, soon to be a main. =)