Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Newspaper??

Owen

Basically i've got this idea;

It's an e-newspaper containing all the goings on in the pure world of that week.

It'll include highlights of the weekend trips,

include any preps, perhaps gossip of people leaving clans for another,

along with individual achievements and retirements.

I know this is all available as a part of the forums but i think it would be pretty cool for 1 person or a team of people to compile it, ideally without bias.

I think it'd help more people to know whats going on by reading a condensed version of the weeks events rather than having to go through topic after topic full of spammed comments.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

Similar to ideas we've had in the staff forums, though yours would include more content than what we had thought of - so I'm not against this.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

This is a cool idea, it puts more ranks into the forums if you would have a few designers for it. It might also increase flame but at the same time might make ranks wantting to post more of there after maths.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

• 3 weeks later...