Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Vs Corrupt Pures P2p prep

Cal

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False info u guys had 27 at the ending of 1st round btw Duval your a *Weak Ass ******

nice stuffed animals in ur room ******

picture61b.jpg

So we did. i didnt realise until i watched the vid, thats what you get for trusting an aussie (troy)

User has been suspended

Lol, clearly some mad folk about these parts.

Well done lads, sorry I couldnt be there.

x

You're meant to be in Amsterdam!!!1

GJ Chaotic :)

"x"

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

I wonder why CH topics are usually full of flame...

Decent win, CH. Keep up the good job in both F2P and P2P.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

First of mitchelle, u know im not in fi, stop acting like an E-thug, it just doesent rub off, dF teamed with CPR on multiple occasions, you let zerkers come on ur trips. i think you forget i was a rank in your clan, oh and whoever said its his 1st clan, its not, he lead a failed clan called RoD. mitch just stop talking ****, i can get ur locs all day long on saturday and sunday

2lchhx.png

Lol Sorry to tell you that it was my sister's Room maybe next time Emre :\ and if i cared what you thought of me i wouldnt of posted the picture Honestly.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

gf chaotic nice win :)

but honestly eop and stuff cp doesnt give a **** about p2p, we war with ppl in addy cbows for **** sake

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

First of mitchelle, u know im not in fi, stop acting like an E-thug, it just doesent rub off, dF teamed with CPR on multiple occasions, you let zerkers come on ur trips. i think you forget i was a rank in your clan, oh and whoever said its his 1st clan, its not, he lead a failed clan called RoD. mitch just stop talking ****, i can get ur locs all day long on saturday and sunday

Good luck getting my loc, I know exactly who you're trying to get them from, and honestly he would probably give you them cause he doesn't have a clue what's he's doing, and to call me a ethug, lmfaolololol. Where's your app bro? We teamed with CPR once, maybe twice, like I said above.

Good fight chaotic, it was our first p2p war in a while i think we put up a good fight

Respect thanks for the fights in the past week

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP