Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your favorite pure clans of all time?

Damz

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I figured I would make one of these too get the opinion of other clan lovers.

Please name 3. with a little bit of an explanation.

1. Mayhem Makers

- Well, There the most reliable. MM will always be around and they've proved that.

They made a name for themselves. and they have been a clan i've admired since I found out about them.

2.Tragedy.

- Magnummbb, Brave 2h, I was in there for a bit,

I loved it. Narb was a dece leader. Jargon was sweet. but I was immature then.

<3 R.I.P.

3. Malice.

- Beast

Tragedy nub

On an unrelated note Damz, Jargon is the ****.

U suck

1. CR - **** off haters

2. M - So many pedos

3. IR - Fun to see Zo rage and Evan sing

4. T - Rofl times srsly

5. Vo - Matt's gay

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

DisRuption - doubt anyone remmebers this, but if you do, you know why DR owned

The Hatred - one of the coolest clans ever

MALICE - best

Making Mayhem with Malice - my new home

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Epidemic - Simply the greatest.

Malice <3

I have some respect for quite a few clans. Some that stand out: CP, IR, FI.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Iwis I remember Disruption lol. Low level clan, wasn't really in competition with CP but I remember them XD

Destined Pures Really weren't so hot >.> They won maybe one full out war vs AAO XD I guess they were decent but still no where they needed to be for a sucessful clan.

EP their lower level clan or whatever was quite awful as well.

Th was absolutely horrible

DH was like w\e lol. I wasn't so big into P2p at the time but I mean they seemed well put together there was just a limited amount of pure clans who p2ped honestly. I mean at one point MM and FOE and TLP were the only big dawgs in P2p. I remember when FI started P2p they were kinda bad so they invited CP a few times XD But look at em now :P a lot better aye ;P?

BP Was awful

KO was **** too

SPZ lead by S0 u died was decent, dumb move to merge with TP though.

SO was good when Charles and I scimitar I and Agressor lead

CP - Obviously

EOP - Although we aren't on best terms right now. Idk why anyway. But EOP was only created a few weeks after CP. Even though EOP Closde for a time along the way they were always CP's Best competition for 40% of the time. We had some Epic fights in the wildy, PCL, Not so much BH since we were supreme rulers of the world. And still today :P

AAO - Even though I hated you for like two years? Until around BH area, we had a **** load of fights in the wildy and were always interesting fights :P And then in PCL you closed and we got most of your officials and smart members which put us in contention for number 2 in PCL :P

TP/E - I always liked watching Jibs Lead

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Iwis I remember Disruption lol. Low level clan, wasn't really in competition with CP but I remember them XD

Destined Pures Really weren't so hot >.> They won maybe one full out war vs AAO XD I guess they were decent but still no where they needed to be for a sucessful clan.

DH was like w\e lol. I wasn't so big into P2p at the time but I mean they seemed well put together there was just a limited amount of pure clans who p2ped honestly. I mean at one point MM and FOE and TLP were the only big dawgs in P2p. I remember when FI started P2p they were kinda bad so they invited CP a few times XD But look at em now :P a lot better aye ;P?

BP Was awful

KO was **** too

CP - Obviously

EOP - Although we aren't on best terms right now. Idk why anyway. But EOP was only created a few weeks after CP. Even though EOP Closde for a time along the way they were always CP's Best competition for 40% of the time. We had some Epic fights in the wildy, PCL, Not so much BH since we were supreme rulers of the world. And still today :P

AAO - Even though I hated you for like two years? Until around BH area, we had a **** load of fights in the wildy and were always interesting fights :P And then in PCL you closed and we got most of your officials and smart members which put us in contention for number 2 in PCL :P

SIGHS.. life story...tl:Dr

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Brutatlity Pures/Erp/Reddies - My first and my favorite clan that I have ever been in

DisRuption - Read Iwis' post

Mayhem Makers - We make mayhem with Malice

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

BP Was awful

KO was **** too

CP - Obviously

Favorite not best, half the clans you named weren't so hot either lol

FL-cause we were "massers" haha

AAO(first one)- fun times

Fi-Great memories and leaders

MM- legendary clan

Tlp- had fun pking with some of you back in the day

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

MM- legendary clan

1. SHALAMAAR

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

1. TGG - Community was great tons of funny people and leaders were so chill and nice

2. Fi - Great clan a lot of cool kids and vent crew owns all.

3. Ax - it was muh clan

4. AAO - ****** **** up in old wild <3 Paladn

5. Dy - Was a good low lvl clan, got really gay after we moved into med and PvP came out lolwut.

cbf to list others i was in

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

MM- legendary clan

I know I listed my favorite clans and said which ones sucked ****.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Mayhem Makers- Been a member of their community for over 5 years now

Malice- One of 3 pure clans I've ever been a member of, one of 2 that I ever took seriously. Time well spent with this clan

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Darn. I made this thread last night and people are killing this topic.

Haa. I do have another clan I forgot to mention: Ascendancy

It's one of those rare topics that was actually thought out and people can post with purpose on.

You may have a future here...

Arp-1.png

1. EOP-I loved this clan

2. IR-I had lot's of fun, and made a lot of friends

3. CP-Chad got me 11 defense

4. Malice-Was hella fun. Miss it

LOL LOL lelelele

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I always thought KO was one of the coolest clans. I just realized ive been in and out of the whole "pure community" for like 5 years now. I remember people giving FL **** all the time on PC forums. Then one of the leaders quit, I think it was a girl to and made a big topic on PC. I believe that's around the time I actually started clanning.

I was always in **** clans though, made a few fun ones.

But my favorite clan I was ever in, has to be between Vigilance, Pure Alliance (w/ Iz Ahrim Iz), and Infection.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif