Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality becomes a main clan?

Jonty

The latest installment of a series of dumb topics is this.

Fatality leader like m0nk 45 def, still leading Fatality trips.

death of pure clans? discuss;

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

this isn't a topic about him being hacked, its a topic about fatality allowing a main to lead their trips.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Other clans fault for sending hackers to hack our people, now your going to have to pay for us using rune in Fights... Our problem..No..?

maybe his ******** just shouldnt have gotten hacked

Arp-1.png

IR's warlord, junior got hacked by some EOP scum for 45 defence, do you see him still attending our trips? NO.

ryan or one of your leadership team used to go to ir trips on his zerker until he got a pure account this was for about 2-4weeks

Get off FI's *****.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Other clans fault for sending hackers to hack our people, now your going to have to pay for us using rune in Fights... Our problem..No..?

I remember you made a big deal out of me being on my pure for one trip when it got hacked for 40 def. How hypocrit can you get lol?

Anyways M0nk, hopefully you use this great luck to quit this game. Good luck to you sir.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

He didn't get keylogged someone else did who had his pass, so don't blame him or call him dumb.

Jonty not going to lie, majority of the people don't even care. He lead the clan and helped get it out of the slump. It's his and the clan's business who leads to trips so stop making yourself look like an eeeeeeeeeop-diot :bunny:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg