Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Devastation closes

looks like dv couldnt make it either LOL.

wasnt Dv the clan that beat E in their fullout? :)

better than pulling 10 to a trip for the past 5 months LOL.

more like 30-40, but there wasnt many clans around that opts to fight

Alex looks like epidemic couldn't either LOL.

^

respect to X Timbob X doubt DV would be alive w/o him

id give every bit of respect to times and pur3 kide, they were the ones that put Dv where it was

good decision but a bit too late.

it isnt too late, if a clan slumps its pretty easy to take this route, but if every clan closed when they slumped then we wouldnt have any clans left, its not that easy to close a clan you have been in nearly 3 years

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dam... Cya around 0wnage :sad:

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Really unfortuently did see this coming, Really didn't want Dv to close, for it was one of my first ever clans. I wasn't in it long though, but the 2 pk trips I had was fun. Everytime I would go into the IRC there was only like 2 people voiced and ****.

But alls I can hope for now is that every Devestation members makes the right move in choosing a clan, Good luck guys.

sad to see a clan close.. I rem when u first opened I thought wow newfag clan great.. but you guys did work.. came back from loses stronger.. always looking to compete.. sad. But then again its still a game, yet the friends you make in a game are still your friends, the time you spent was still your life.. R.I.P

tlpsplat2wv6.png

i dont regret anything i said, ill say it now if you like, ir sucks and wont ever have what it takes to reach high ranks, not with the current leadership that is.

anything else?

just wondering why it took so long to close :X

RIP DV i guess

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Respect guys, for keeping it up for such a long time! Really liked DV and i hope all Dv members will find a new home. Goodluck to all my friends that were in DV <3

RIP DV

Such faggotry. Shouldn't have closed.

Hard luck fellas, I know its been tough on your pull the last few months, should have stepped it up and got back to your old form.

Unlucky lads, RIP.

x

rofl newfag

ot: rip dv never been in it but i remember your ownage the last 2 years.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

unfortunate to see a good clan as Dv close. I remember having a huge mini war phase were we fought u guys like 10 times a week for 2 months or so haha. R.I.P Dv

110128181546.png