Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Devastation closes

once i mention that the 7 ex staff topic has more posts and views than the closing topic recruiters come flocking here yesss

i was here to point that out too haha :P

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a pleasant clan that shouldn't have closed when you see much worse out there in-terms of maturity, representation etc.

Probably again respectable clans just going when we need them the most, but that's life right? Really is a shame because i wanted to compete with Dv again knowing we'd get what we usually did with the other clans that have closed in the year before

Shout out to pur3 kide, great guy and leader, 0wnage the guy who somehow you couldn't take seriously and laugh at his trolling but deep down i think he secretly loved Cp, your posts will be missed

Any other Dv i don't remember sorry

I remember fighting you guys back in the day in Epidemic times. You guys had it running smooth, always something new with devastation. Sorry to see the closing :/ good luck in the community.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

cyaaa

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I am honestly sad, DV has such great history, rest in peace

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

HARSH REALITY: Nobody cares that you closed, they just want your 7 members!

9* members.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

HARSH REALITY: Nobody cares that you closed, they just want your 7 members!

yes

and 0wnage is a retard - Dv used to be a good clan before retards like him took over.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

rip dv,

if ownage wasnt a leader dv would of never closed you gave your clan a partial bad reputation.

Im going to put my melee pray on so you dont troll me

L

You can't blaim the closure of Dv on Josh. He did do a shitload for the clan when I was in it.. He isn't a bad leader at all, even though he trolls a lot. Pretty much every dv rank was getting to that age, and Thats when the inactivity started kicking in. Like when Kide went inactive, y0sup01, just couldn't do it anymore.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png