Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

Since DV was a P2P based clan, you'd probably enjoy Foe. We have 70-80 Pulls in P2P quite frequently and have a healthy competition with MM (as you may have noticed) every weekend :P

When MM's not out we still manage to have fun by challenging ourselves vs HF, or any other clan that wants to step up to the challenge.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys enjoy destroying and being on top in p2p fullouts/minis/pvp come and check out foe :P

#finalownage

www.foe-rs.com make an intro and we'll make sure to check you out.

Have fun choosing!

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

if you guys enjoy destroying and being on top in p2p fullouts/minis/pvp come and check out foe :P

#finalownage

www.foe-rs.com make an intro and we'll make sure to check you out.

Have fun choosing!

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

#dpures

Try it out, you'll like it :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Well, since everyone here is shoveling **** down your throat.

Spamming clans, and telling you guys what clan you'd fit in with(as if they know any of you). I don't think there's a point on responding to this thread.

But eh, I'll give my 2 cents that none of you will probably read. ;]

I'm not flaming any clan, just giving my opinion.

FOE - Power-hungry clan, few cool members.

MM - Massing 14 year olds who care a lot about their opts.

FI - Needs some more solid members.

EOP - All I know about them is they allow hackers in their clan. If you **** a certain member off, he's known to hack. Lol.

TLP - Don't know much

IR - Rebuilding

FI is my home, find your home. Good luck guys.

The only reason I've made an account is for this thread, I've lurked this **** for about 9 months. Lol. Makes me laugh at all these guys talking **** about each clan.

For this post I'm going to make sure FI have ANOTHER crappy weekend.

First Tiger would slag off MM and FI is still paying the price for that but since he left FI to die another retard has decided to step up and give me another reason to ruin your trips.

Also to these DV guys go join CP. They seem to be climbing up atm and I'm sure you'd love to be apart of that.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

First Tiger would slag off MM and FI is still paying the price for that but since he left FI to die another retard has decided to step up and give me another reason to ruin your trips.

Also to these DV guys go join CP. They seem to be climbing up atm and I'm sure you'd love to be apart of that.

Daddy loves you. But, in all seriousness Fi would be the right choice for you guys.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

tiger didnt leave, shall we be expecting double the trouble? u ******* idiot come and get us fat ass well be in w93 before u know it, we are too agile

tiger didnt leave, shall we be expecting double the trouble? u ******* idiot come and get us fat ass well be in w93 before u know it, we are too agile

You mean you'll be massing for another 2 hours and 30 minutes, coming out to the wildy and then you get ****** by MM. Then you remass for 5 minutes and end your trip.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

You guys are good in pvp, you kill peoples and stuff, but why are you so scared to fight fi matched in p2p clw?...

45w2jk.gif

You mean you'll be massing for another 2 hours and 30 minutes, coming out to the wildy and then you get ****** by MM. Then you remass for 5 minutes and end your trip.

do u want me to ruin ur ****** trip while fi scouts pick up on locs from mm and hop to w93 as soon as they attempt to catch us? we are quyite the multi-taskers

do u want me to ruin ur ****** trip while fi scouts pick up on locs from mm and hop to w93 as soon as they attempt to catch us? we are quyite the multi-taskers

Sorry ily

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

I really like how you and a majority of MM think you're so superior with your threats and ego. Even though I agree that guy is a straight idiot you act as if you are the King of RuneScape.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

I really like how you and a majority of MM think you're so superior with your threats and ego. Even though I agree that guy is a straight idiot you act as if you are the King of RuneScape.

we are the kings of runescape

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

To set it straight, FI has had no clans "close into us" as in a merge, there is only one way to join FI and that is by applying and going through the application process. It's as much of an argument as to say that soul wars closed into foe because you get a lot of apps from sw.

Anyway, a lot of old school pkers have decided to apply for FI lately, I can't blame them from my own experience (5 years soon). I don't personally like the idea of people applying in bulks but hopefully you can all fit in the clan you go to and have a jolly good time of runescape :happy:

128250368099.gif