Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

accepted.PNG

You have been accepted as a MBK! I hope that you enjoy your stay here and make sure that you stay active, otherwise you will be demoted!

There is a couple of things which you must do.

First of all you must download Ventrillo : http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Information about Ventrillo can be found here

Click Here!

Make sure to check the next event here:

Click Here!

Want Auto-voice in IRC?

Click Here!

Make sure your nickname is registered.

Being active in this clan is a must, if you do not attend at least 1 trip every week, you will be demoted/kicked unless you have a valid excuse.

On your first trip, try and get to know as many member as possible and also get people to add you, it is important to have friends here and also it is important incase we need to remind you to come to a trip.

Thanks

~MBK staff

mbkgp26.jpg

Well, I guess this is kinda biased i'd suggest DP.

I know Dv was known for its strong past in P2P but I recall you also being a force in F2P and we're in a respectable position in both. Again, this would be biased but after E closed I looked at quiet a few different clans and DP seemed to have the most opening community.

Good luck where ever you decide to go, but I still urge you to hang around our forums even if you do app for another clan xD.

Hi

Nice overall stats you guys got there, I ain't gonna pursuade you guys to join my clan, or another clan, because really I believe you guys are wise enough to make your own decisions. However, good luck with whichever clan you guys decide to apply to, I like the fact you guys are staying together as a group instead of parting your seperate ways.

R.I.P Devastation.

You took my words old pk3r for #1 leader

Just go chill in some clan's vents, ask if you can attend some unofficial trips or w/e then pick the clan you feel most comfortable in. Gl in your search. From what I saw from wars and events DV had with CPR you guys would be an asset to any clan.

It's really cool that you stay together as a tight knit group, and your former leader Pur3 Kide (sorry if i got the name wrong), said you have a lot to offer to any clan you join, so I would recommend you to our clan Fatality.

The reason why some people on this topic are saying clans have closed into us and such is false. People from those clans who have closed joined Fatality for it not being back on the rise, but it's amazing community. Those as a testament to what I've said, I would be humbled if you take a look around our community, our IRC, our forums, and make your decision then.

If we aren't the clan for you, then head to TLP, I feel you guys would really fit in. But FI is my #1 recommendation

Blah blah blah, hes black dont join their clan. ^^ all you need to know is /join #farmers,#tlp and your set!

V9bEV.png
(17:58:00) <%Riley> What's the difference between Women's Rights and Epidemic?
(17:58:39) <%Riley> One was a myth in the 50's, the other is 50's in mith.

21aeosg.jpg

I been IR, the old community was good, the new one eh ... If you like being around 12 year old brittish kids with a mix of immature trolls a few middle eastern people and a wanna be Justin Bieber LOL. Go for it.

Alot of Dv members joining TR and I know a good portion of you 7 are friends with Roman, guess i'll be like everyother person on this post and say my own clan. #tribulation come on in, you guys know your welcome. We've had 3-4 Dv kids app in the past 24 hours I belive, Why not add more? =O

110128181546.png

DV & TLP have a huge history together.. sad to see you guys close man..

It would be nice to support TLP now and make us go take the top 3. TLP just needs a little bit more numbers, and that is what you guys can offer. GL with w/e you guys do :smile:

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

And what are you talking about Jlane in the last month we've have loads of old school people join, its you who's become an immature ****** you honestly havn't changed lmfao; Talking about how well you tanked during a war when your spost to be a rank, pitiful.

hotkeying.gif

Im sure you guys could enjoy most clans simply because you are a group of 7 friends with lots of clan & pking experience.

but i think you would fit right in FOE because we have the most mature & active community when it comes to PKing, teamspeak, IRC, forums, etc.

we are p2p based, have plenty of events, most active pkers out of all clans, highest stats etc.

anyways, you should check us out :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

MM

FOE

FI

TLP

Seems pretty simple, you're all experienced enough to know what each clan has to offer.

Btw dv died? ive been on holiday :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Well, since everyone here is shoveling **** down your throat.

Spamming clans, and telling you guys what clan you'd fit in with(as if they know any of you). I don't think there's a point on responding to this thread.

But eh, I'll give my 2 cents that none of you will probably read. ;]

I'm not flaming any clan, just giving my opinion.

FOE - Power-hungry clan, few cool members.

MM - Massing 14 year olds who care a lot about their opts.

FI - Needs some more solid members.

EOP - All I know about them is they allow hackers in their clan. If you **** a certain member off, he's known to hack. Lol.

TLP - Don't know much

IR - Rebuilding

FI is my home, find your home. Good luck guys.

The only reason I've made an account is for this thread, I've lurked this **** for about 9 months. Lol. Makes me laugh at all these guys talking **** about each clan.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Join a clan that will have full scale events every other day, clans claim they do but they dont and they are as boring as hell, they claim they have a community but once you have all joined the community seems to vanish. FOE or MM.

The realest post you have on the topic and its the realest post you will get.

Which one of these is 0wnage Pks because he used to be in Impact Pures with me and even though we argued all the time on Pure Warfare we are cool with each-other still. But yeah check out Fatality, good community, stable clan, just come see for yourself thats all I can say, there is a reason people join us.

im not in that, im hanging on a while and see if i quit runescape, if i dont i will be probably going with these guys

Well, since everyone here is shoveling **** down your throat.

Spamming clans, and telling you guys what clan you'd fit in with(as if they know any of you). I don't think there's a point on responding to this thread.

But eh, I'll give my 2 cents that none of you will probably read. ;]

I'm not flaming any clan, just giving my opinion.

FOE - Power-hungry clan, few cool members.

MM - Massing 14 year olds who care a lot about their opts.

FI - Needs some more solid members.

EOP - All I know about them is they allow hackers in their clan. If you **** a certain member off, he's known to hack. Lol.

TLP - Don't know much

IR - Rebuilding

FI is my home, find your home. Good luck guys.

The only reason I've made an account is for this thread, I've lurked this **** for about 9 months. Lol. Makes me laugh at all these guys talking **** about each clan.

you kinda contradict yourself there bro, you slag every clan off in your list and give Fi a good name, thats the kind of post which would put me off :/

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

MM if you want to enjoy all your events and having no stress. :)

EDIT: Also I would suggest you joining CP or DP to ballance the top 6 a bit more :) more fun fights

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice