Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obv I'd reccomend CP as we are greatly established in F2p; always have 55+ pulls, and are trying to get into the P2p scene with our high level k0 unit FT. Honey Garlic, ISay Yu Die, etc, you could join that and have loads of fun :D. y

ou have been in the Pure community long enough to know we're not harsh on activity,

we truly do have a great laid back community,

and we know our members have lives outside of RS :o.

#clan-cp

cp-rs.com

If not for some reason, I'd high reccomend TLP, FOE, or IR, personally I would go to FOE; because they're like sick and epic and famous and all that :P

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

It's really cool that you stay together as a tight knit group, and your former leader Pur3 Kide (sorry if i got the name wrong), said you have a lot to offer to any clan you join, so I would recommend you to our clan Fatality.

The reason why some people on this topic are saying clans have closed into us and such is false. People from those clans who have closed joined Fatality for it not being back on the rise, but it's amazing community. Those as a testament to what I've said, I would be humbled if you take a look around our community, our IRC, our forums, and make your decision then.

If we aren't the clan for you, then head to TLP, I feel you guys would really fit in. But FI is my #1 recommendation :D

Honestly TLP is getting some good pulls. Very good at mini wars and wars pkri and full outs. As you probably heated TLP beat FOE in clan wars. TLP is very good p2p and f2p. good active comiunity and forums and ingame cc and irc. Come to a tlp trip see how it goes and choose. :)

Www.tlp-rs.com

cc: gotchoback

Irc: #tlp

Before you join you should hang out in the IRC Channels of the clans you are thinking of because a clan is more than wars, IMO it's mostly about the community. Now obviously I'd recommend Fatality because they have a bunch of great members. They have some new people that I think would look up to you guys' experience in clanning/warring etc. and I think you'd fit right in.

If by any chance you take Fatality off your list, my second recommendation would be TLP. They have a great community as well.

Like I said just hang out a bit before you chose, no rush. I'd like to invite you to chill in #fatality and I'm sure other clans wouldn't mind you hanging out in their IRCs too :D

Good luck with your choice.

legendaryexbbp.png

Don't you think Fi has enough members?

Join TLP :) we're very good clan. We play fair in all our events, that include Preps, Fun wars, week end trips, etc. We have trips all the time. Tlp is a very chill clan, yet very organized. We like to have fun on trips, but are also serious, you'd have to come to a trip to understand ;).

We have great forums, which can be found here: http://www.tlp-rs.com

Our requirements can be found here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tlp_Rs/index.php?showtopic=10308

Our IRC is #tlp Please check us out :)

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10