Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you guys have seen the re-rise of Fatality recently. Come and mingle with us, I will make it worth your while... :teehee: Pretty nice total levels btw :O

#fatality

'Fi Channel' cc

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

I'm assuming you're all keen on P2P. Therefore, I'd recommend you to either TLP, IR or FOE. All pretty decent in P2P, all could do with 6 extra, more than competant warrers.

GL finding a new home

(:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Well, I'm going to recommend DP. It's up to you if you want to join or not, but DP has a good P2P side aswell as an F2P side.

Goodluck finding your new home.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

I'm sure you guys have seen the re-rise of Fatality recently. Come and mingle with us, I will make it worth your while... :teehee: Pretty nice total levels btw :O

#fatality

'Fi Channel' cc

you dont need another clan closing into you Ll

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

Proberbly wont join CPR but just going to ask you because you just never know :)

Well CPR as you know of is a not so fairly old and hasn't even passed one year yet, So if you would like to help out a clan that has good capability and potential then come chill in

You're all welcome to come chill with us, We are also just starting to Re-Rise so its a great time to join :D

#Clan-CPR - Irc

Crimson Proj - CC

Nycventriloservers.biz, 3900 - Ventrillo

We have a very fun and active ventrillo with loads of funny stuff that happens on Ventrillo and not a bad community either so yea just give it a think :)

Goodluck on your search :)

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Nice overall stats you guys got there, I ain't gonna pursuade you guys to join my clan, or another clan, because really I believe you guys are wise enough to make your own decisions. However, good luck with whichever clan you guys decide to apply to, I like the fact you guys are staying together as a group instead of parting your seperate ways.

R.I.P Devastation.

thekingu.png

Obviously I'd like you to join IR, but after our rivalry, where you guys took things a bit too personally I doubt that will happen. So I'd reccomend CPR, they are strongly P2P based and unlike most clans here, they don't give a **** about purewarfare, using spies, scouts etc and are outside the gay pure clan spectrum so yeah I'd reccomened them.

hotkeying.gif

I am a peaceful soul, please no flame :sad:

I think the best thing for you guys to do is to spend a while mingling with each clan, see which community feels right for you if any. I hope that you will include Fatality in you quest to find the right clan :cool:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

I would suggest EOP very good f2p clan and starting to get into the p2p area. you guys could help us alot when it comes to p2p

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

if not i'll have to go with Foe

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Fatality is not too big not too small

Good for the summer

I Think 6 ex-staff can really make a difference in FI as the clan is not too small, not too big, not to weak, Perhaps you can improve the clan?

Has Long History

Stable

Good Promos.

we don't hack forums like: Eop (Fi Forums)

Gonna join a clan that could possibly hack your own accounts?

hacking a site is illegal?

Instead of the CY members merging with CPR, many had come to fatality

For all the flamers,Theres a reason why people decided to join us, and stayed, it's because of our community.

I Hope you decide to give us a shot, you won't regret it :)

#Fatality

45w2jk.gif

if none of those are 0wnage, you're welcome to check out eop, i doubt i need to explain to yall what we're about as being ex-staff you would have a pretty good measure of everyone.

Or if you're wanting to stay truely p2p, go with FOE, TLP or IR.

gl.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Hey look what a great example of Foe community.

I'm sure any clan would be happy to accept you and you probably know all the communities pretty well. If i were you i would join either www.tlp-rs.com or www.rs-fi.com

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Give IR a try

#IRclan

Good community, good in both servers but specializing in P2P, and we like to have fun.

www.rs-ir.com/forums

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I know you guys are probably all P2P based but yeah, EOP for 60/40 F2P/P2P domination & still get to rep the red.

Orrrrrr

For Pure P2P with a bit of F2P & great community i highly suggest TLP :P

#clan-eop | #TLP

Good Luck wherever you guys go.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

TLP and DV have a bit of a history and it's sad to see you guys close.

With that being said, I truly think you'll all best fit in TLP.

Tlp-rs.com

#tlp

Check us out