Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how you and a majority of MM think you're so superior with your threats and ego. Even though I agree that guy is a straight idiot you act as if you are the King of RuneScape.

Omfg spleshs give us threats over r00nskap3 omfg stupid foreinger non-american NERDS@!#@!*Y#@!U@Ejdfas'

f

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

For this post I'm going to make sure FI have ANOTHER crappy weekend.

First Tiger would slag off MM and FI is still paying the price for that but since he left FI to die another retard has decided to step up and give me another reason to ruin your trips.

Also to these DV guys go join CP. They seem to be climbing up atm and I'm sure you'd love to be apart of that.

Its okay, he also called EOP hackers. Now that's just silly.

Wonder where he got the idea from

johnny-depp-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

Omfg spleshs give us threats over r00nskap3 omfg stupid foreinger non-american NERDS@!#@!*Y#@!U@Ejdfas'

f

Arent you the kid who cried when marty pwnt your forums saying you were ganna hunt us for like 10,000 years, i believe i replied with nearly the same reply you just gave loooolwut hypocrit

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com