Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Need A Clan

-Brad-

I'm looking for a new clan now that i am back active on runescape. I have alot of clan experience i have been in several clans and i also have lead a couple of clans.

My Stats:

100705191529.png

The clan must have the following:

- A clan that does p2p and f2p minis and preps daily,but i want alot of preps.

- Active site and irc.

- Active Staff

- Good Community

I dont want a auto message please give me details why i should join your clan.

xdf1vq.png

Hey Narcotic, I don't post on many of these topics but I figured I would as EOP meets every description that you have set in your standards/expectations. We are probably the most active miniwar clan, we are almost always miniwarring at all times (both f2p and p2p)...no joke lol. We try to have preps almost every day, if not, atleast every 2 days. We have an amazing community with loyal members, a very active site, and our IRC is active with both ranks and members/guests at all times.

I think you would really like it in EOP, check us out if you wish.

http://www.eop-rs.com

IRC - #Clan-Eop

Good luck with whichever clan you decide to apply to. :)

thekingu.png

That's a great account you have there, nice summoning too.

Anyway back to business, I have seen you around quite a bit and I think you would be a great asset to Fatality, we can offer that GREAT community you seek, and we have TONS of mini's and prep's, we've had a fire strike war against TLP just recently. Feel free to check us out at rs-fi.com

craig_sig_finished.gif

Pretty much what Russ said. Once i saw you putting a clan active in mini's and prep's as one of your key requirements, i knew you would be someone who would love it here in EOP. We recently got shiny new forums, (In february i believe), but they've proven to be our most active forums ever.

I believe anyone will say their clan has the best community, afterall if you didn't believe that why would you stay? so yes, i think we have a great community here at EOP. And as for active staff, now that they've all got their ****** gravite swords (except me) they focus their full attention on our clan ^__^

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Back home dawg

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

join Intense Redemption, We are a med level clans who does both f2p and p2p. We have alot of fun and our Ts is always active, We have the best leader ZO. Give us a shot and if you want to get in contact with me pm me [iR]Titans or ask anyone in #irclan

UJUI2.png

If you are looking for a clan on the rise, #irclan. Intense Redemption has been growing ever since the re opening. We have been around for 3 years now and I myself have been here since the beginning. Our staff has loads of experience and our community is full of fun and enjoyment. Fun events, preps and unofficial pk trips weekly. Hope you choose IR for your next clan.

Wish you the best of luck on which ever clan you do decide to join.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Honestly TLP is getting some good pulls. Very good at mini wars and wars pkri and full outs. As you probably heated TLP beat FOE in clan wars. TLP is very good p2p and f2p. good active comiunity and forums and ingame cc and irc. Come to a tlp trip see how it goes and choose. :)

Www.tlp-rs.com

cc: gotchoback

Irc: #tlp

Intense Redemption is in the zone right now and meets your needs, check us out @ www.rs-ir.com.

Good luck finding your clan.

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png

Hey bro give IR a try

www.rs-ir.com/

#IRclan

www.youtube.com/irrstube

daily warring/pking, great community, established clan, on the rise

hit us up

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

we're more active the a lot of people think in p2p

we usually have 2+ p2p mini's a day, and we actually had a 30 minute p2p prep today ^.^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.