Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure Attitude

Tru Killer

Pure attitude, for me I say that there is more than one attitude.

Some Pures think they are the best and flame everyone when they can be easily defeated.

Other pures it it slow, don't flame and don't hate on anyone.

True this ^, theres alot of cocky **** talkers that cant back it up with a fight

tlplp4.gif

Pures have changed throughout "Runscape History"

It use to be 1 defense and high range/mage/str and wreck low level mains

Now you see more "Pures" with 30 defense hand cannons and turmoil.

Even in the clan system it has changed.. I know most clans offer up to 30 defense :(

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Pures talk ****, just as they always have.

Sit in edgeville or so close to a safe zone that its impossible to ever get a kill, and just waste food on eachother and talk ****.

Exciting huh.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

Back in 05, pures were cocky as all hell. There were tons of level 70-80 mains pking and they just used to get ripped to shreds by pures. Pures knew that no one but other pures could defeat them in the wilderness. The pluss of having a pure was that they hardly ever lost in combat, they were quick to make and very profitable/fun.

Now though pures are a less common, with the invention of the tank and introduction of lunar magic, hand cannons, new prayers etc. As well as less low level mains pking due to it being too easy to train combat. Having a low defence level is not a advantage any more, it's a disadvantage. As such now I think we are just abit sheltered and have a underdog mentality.

In the old days we used to hunt low level main clans and destroy them, now we sit in low level wilderness and have the same fights with the same people week in, week out. Pure clans are becoming extinct people, one more benefit to having 40+ defence could put the nail in the coffin for us little defenceless pures.... Sad times.

One of the few well written posts I've seen on this forum in a while.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Pures = have fun pking with little def and scape with restrains, overall try to play the game to the max without the def. and when we kill a main with more ch we must spam : GF N3RD @@@@@@@@@ YOU SUCK AGAINST 1 DEF LL0L0L0L0

untitled-337gl6.gif

WE OWNAGE WE OWN BRB GONNA TURN ON SW BOT MY MOM JUST FINISHED MAKING MY MACARONI AND CHEESE THEN IM GONNA WATCH ANIME OK BYE

TH IS MY ONE

Back in 05, pures were cocky as all ****. There were tons of level 70-80 mains pking and they just used to get ripped to shreds by pures. Pures knew that no one but other pures could defeat them in the wilderness. The pluss of having a pure was that they hardly ever lost in combat, they were quick to make and very profitable/fun.

Now though pures are a less common, with the invention of the tank and introduction of lunar magic, hand cannons, new prayers etc. As well as less low level mains pking due to it being too easy to train combat. Having a low defence level is not a advantage any more, it's a disadvantage. As such now I think we are just abit sheltered and have a underdog mentality.

In the old days we used to hunt low level main clans and destroy them, now we sit in low level wilderness and have the same fights with the same people week in, week out. Pure clans are becoming extinct people, one more benefit to having 40+ defence could put the nail in the coffin for us little defenceless pures.... Sad times.

Perfectly worded response.

Back in 05, pures were cocky as all ****. There were tons of level 70-80 mains pking and they just used to get ripped to shreds by pures. Pures knew that no one but other pures could defeat them in the wilderness. The pluss of having a pure was that they hardly ever lost in combat, they were quick to make and very profitable/fun.

cmon jack your cpr u should know we rape pvp/drags no need for that lvl 1 **** :D

101211084722.png

chat122755.png

Really good post

My view: We have the same mentality, the "I'm better than everyone else" attitude and defence is looked down upon because it gives others too much advantage over them.

ily ^^

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Guest Xihtug7
atleast we dont all ddos each other yet. i give it 6 months to a year

maybe because we pk in water staffs and power ammys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...