Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lebron forfeits legacy, heads to Miami

Volt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if he want to chicago you would be fondling his genitalia right now. as long as he wins his legacy is fine. the hard part is winning though.

amen

I want to see him and Wade share the ball effectively, going to be interesting to see which PG Miami signs.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

and if he want to chicago you would be fondling his genitalia right now. as long as he wins his legacy is fine. the hard part is winning though.

Sir, you dishonor me. I fondle NO player except for Rose. I don't even like the guy, this free agency bonanza has lowered my respect for him to near-Isiah levels. Even if he wins six, they'll probably be Wade's titles. Magic + Kareem were equal on the Lakers, but they played differently.

I've always been a big fan of child molesters as well!

.....what?

Oh I get it, Michael Jackson joke...*insert fake laugh*

amen

I want to see him and Wade share the ball effectively, going to be interesting to see which PG Miami signs.

I'd say screw it and make Lebron the pg on offense. Magic was 6'8.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'd say screw it and make Lebron the pg on offense. Magic was 6'8.

LeBron won't be a "PG", but a point forward. They've also now signed Mike Miller for some odd reason of believing he's worth 6 mil a year.

Easy championships. Pat Riley can find a way to fill in the rest of the roster, so they're good. The next 7 championships at least belong to the Heat.

LeBron won't be a "PG", but a point forward. They've also now signed Mike Miller for some odd reason of believing he's worth 6 mil a year.

Easy championships. Pat Riley can find a way to fill in the rest of the roster, so they're good. The next 7 championships at least belong to the Heat.

7 championships? Wade is 28.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

7 championships? Wade is 28.

Doesn't matter. Kobe is 32, and doing fine. Sports technology is getting better, players get better treatment, they have at least seven to eight quality seasons left. Plus, those are three franchise players (Bosh not so much).

Doesn't matter. Kobe is 32, and doing fine. Sports technology is getting better, players get better treatment, they have at least seven to eight quality seasons left. Plus, those are three franchise players (Bosh not so much).

1) Wade plays totally different from Kobe, and he's got more of an injury history. And yes, Kobe's 32, but Wade would have to play until he's 35 to win 7. No way he does that at a high level.

2) Lebron and Wade don't compliment each other in any way. We'll have to see how well they play together (please don't mention the Olympics)

3) If your team is relying on 3 players like that, it means all 3 will have to play major minutes. If one goes down (especially Bosh), they'll be in trouble in the playoffs. Any two of those guys + 5million player + minimum salaries =/= championship.

I can see these guys being very scary in a couple years once they're able to use things like the MLE, but for now, while the media is calling them the favorites, I don't think they will beat the Celtics, or the Lakers. Even the Bulls have a chance.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

MJ > All. Forever and ever.

"LeBron --> Worst Basketball Player Ever, AND took the easiest way out to TRY to win a Championship!!! HAHA. What a legacy he's going to have! What a *****! "King"? ... Can't have a title like that when you don't have a RING! Lakers are going to get that three-peat. LeBron the "Queen"."

^

Found that quote somewhere on my facebook wall - there's about 92 people who liked it.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

yo man volt they played well in the olympics

Nba competition and rules are a lot different.

Wade is batman, lebron is robin, and bosh is batgirl.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser