Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back to the Future

Jonty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Goop + the 8 who were hopping :thumbsup:

I guess you guys need to return better after getting smacked. Not sure invites do that too well.

Says the member of a clan who's had 5 clans & counting merge into them lolwut.

IF you guys think we're all numbers you're welcome to challenge me to a f2p matched opts prep anytime of the day.

Just know this though, there is no non multi in clan wars arena :)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Says the member of a clan who's had 5 clans & counting merge into them lolwut.

IF you guys think we're all numbers you're welcome to challenge me to a f2p matched opts prep anytime of the day.

Just know this though, there is no non multi in clan wars arena :)

Name the clans :D

I'll see you in 1 month time! Oh wait, you'll be pulling 40 back in your slump. Hehehehe monthly clan before the slump :thumbsup: Feel free to show me your clanchat pictures I'd LOVE to see them.

Why is fi still crying and lol at the guy saying we only have addy.

u spelled ur own clan name wrong buddy - invites do that a lot

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

that's when you re-rushed us the second time... Because your initial rush was on the other side of the hill..

34545.png

That was when we re-rushed. Notice that we're coming from clan wars, where we chased you into the first time. Go watch the video, and watch the times.

Name the clans :D

I'll see you in 1 month time! Oh wait, you'll be pulling 40 back in your slump. Hehehehe monthly clan before the slump :thumbsup: Feel free to show me your clanchat pictures I'd LOVE to see them.

u spelled ur own clan name wrong buddy - invites do that a lot

I don't even understand why you're still arguing. He said matched opts prep. That means it doesn't matter if we pull 80 or 40 people. It'd still be matched options.

And if you want to think we have invites, go ahead. All of EoP knows that there aren't any. But if Fi, wants to think it, we don't care. But in that same thought, we'd like to remind you, you got your ass handed to you by the "clan full of invites" without teamspeak three times. So go think that over.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Niiice job sir Goop

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

that's when you re-rushed us the second time... Because your initial rush was on the other side of the hill..

no that was our first rush, the pic i showed you was when we rushed foe lol i messed up o.0 our 2nd rush to your regroup was from the north side, watch the vid. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

READ THE CC FOR PROOF OF OPTS

Who's full of it now :thumbsup:

adian.png

is that not nearly 75? fi had 65, you're the one that's full of it, lol. i also saw someone else's orb count on the top pure clan list where it shows that you had 76 as you rushed, you can see it for yourself.

It is quite obvious that a few people in adamant armour own 10x more than everyone else and effects the outcome of every fight because it is clear that it take more than 60+ people to kill someone in addy armour which is just not fair. It is also very obvious that Failtality is mad and cannot help but to keep flaming our topic because they got their asses handed to them, and it is also very obvious that we do not give a **** about your clan, or any of your members or ranks so you are just wasting your time here by making yourselves look like fools.

On the other hand, very good fights FOE, looks like you guys had a pretty epic trip, and gave us some awsome fights even though we were outnumbered. Good job.

Im out.

thekingu.png

Decent trip.. Had some loot from FI. Rushed FOE and gave emm a good fight even tho being outopted by ~20ish.. And suprisingly MR. Drunk got away haha i lol'd at that.

And 0wnage, I don't think you have much of a say.. Your a failed leader, with a DEAD clan. Gf bank?

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

It is quite obvious that a few people in adamant armour own 10x more than everyone else and effects the outcome of every fight because it is clear that it take more than 60+ people to kill someone in addy armour which is just not fair. It is also very obvious that Failtality is mad and cannot help but to keep flaming our topic because they got their asses handed to them, and it is also very obvious that we do not give a **** about your clan, or any of your members or ranks so you are just wasting your time here by making yourselves look like fools.

On the other hand, very good fights FOE, looks like you guys had a pretty epic trip, and gave us some awsome fights even though we were outnumbered. Good job.

Im out.

tl;dr but probably some good post

have you noticed how Fatality has not posted as much on these forums now that they are dropping opts =/

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.