Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LAST 32 OF COMBAT CUP

walli

You'l do anything to miss a Saturday trip wouldn't ya

War is at 9GMT, we will still go out PKing after that, and MM usually come out at 10GMT?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not impossible to win even opts with mains, just range in robes with autocast set up, hybrid their prayers and when you get piled drag as far off as you can. They'll run out of energy very quickly

Malice did it on a smaller scale (30v30)

War is at 9GMT, we will still go out PKing after that, and MM usually come out at 10GMT?

Now that the World Cup is over MM is back to normal times

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

You got no chance lol. Lietuvos Didžioji Kunigaikštystė (their clan name if you wondered lol :P) will pull 80+ to your 90~. I'd be impressed if you manage to kill 10 :X

And mark, there are center bounds. So dragging off won't help you much. Besides. Their 70~ + main pile will just 1 hit everyone >.<

Goodluck though.

heartline8.gif

You got no chance lol. Lietuvos Didžioji Kunigaikštystė (their clan name if you wondered lol :P) will pull 80+ to your 90~. I'd be impressed if you manage to kill 10 :X

And mark, there are center bounds. So dragging off won't help you much. Besides. Their 70~ + main pile will just 1 hit everyone >.<

Goodluck though.

Hi, everyone knows they're a top main clan so they'll win ez no need to explain@@ Anyways, I doubt they have one main pile for a pure clan.

have fun with that

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Your main advantage is that they're from a 3rd world country that doesn't speak english. Turn melee off when they challenge you and pray they don't understand.

They're from Lithuania, not England.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

They won't pull a lot because it'll be saturday and it's kinda late for gmt, but still - you have no chance. Just it'd be interesting to see such a big mains versus pures fight.

Damn... was going to say you better get dungeoning for those arcane blasts to hit up to 200s with mage, but dungeoning is off!

What a shame. =( GL either way!

There's always a small chance that they don't take this seriously and only pull ~50. Though its still a small one o.0

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

we arent expecting to win the tournament

so we are just their for the fun :D

i would ahve wished to fight a 50man clan first but well see wheter we'll be heroes or go back to normal day business doin some mms :D

bestwarrer.png

foe is screwed

im not in fo anymore or id tank all of those *** mains pfft

**** the mains

GO FOEEEEEEE GO GOOOOOOOOOO FOE GO!

i jus looked at their ml

all 110 of them have 99 hp and 80+ def.

I here by declare that LDK wins :(