Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LAST 32 OF COMBAT CUP

walli

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unorganized? Have you even seen one video of them LOL?

They are way unorganized compared to RSD or TT lol. TT has 100 guys on 1 person. These guys have 60 on 1 and 40 running around looking for the pile.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You've posted that video more than once, way old brother.

Maybe because it's sad. Sorry I have a sensitive side :(

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

You guys have 1% chance of winning, but GL and have fun anyways :]

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Main clans arn't use to fighting pure clans. Their rune will slow them down, and they will have to deal with scrambled piles + 60+ fire blasts per pile.

If a pile is called on a main, they usually can't make it far, which makes the scenario organised. But a pile call on a pure will cause them to run around in circles making them slow down and lose the organisation that they're use to.

Just stick to blasting and range, and you should guerrilla your way out of it, as they will be spread out with stragglers.

That is, if they have at least 35 less than you.

Main clans arn't use to fighting pure clans. Their rune will slow them down, and they will have to deal with scrambled piles + 60+ fire blasts per pile.

If a pile is called on a main, they usually can't make it far, which makes the scenario organised. But a pile call on a pure will cause them to run around in circles making them slow down and lose the organisation that they're use to.

Just stick to blasting and range, and you should guerrilla your way out of it, as they will be spread out with stragglers.

That is, if they have at least 35 less than you.

Pretty wise, that's what we did to defeat a main clan yesterday in a prep was like 70v35.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

They done their research. They steamrolled ontop of us which we weren't expecting at all and turned the fight into more of a fight you would see between two Pure clans. I can say we give it our best! But their defence came on top!

P.S They did break the rules by not letting us attack first but that isn't something Foe will use as an excuse. They beat us fair and square! I had a Fire "Blast" xD Thanks, (Little Update for you all.)

~Lileh

we got smashed but im posting they cheated to annoy them because they were douches with us in setting up the rules and then couldnt stick to them lol.

Also they talked **** on the day of the war and all week with "lol pures" as the theme....

so i will annoy them on rs forums with lol stupid main theme as much as i can... They denied our 5 man right click!!!! we will not forgive or forget!

#TEAM-WALLI

we got smashed but im posting they cheated to annoy them because they were douches with us in setting up the rules and then couldnt stick to them lol.

Also they talked **** on the day of the war and all week with "lol pures" as the theme....

so i will annoy them on rs forums with lol stupid main theme as much as i can... They denied our 5 man right click!!!! we will not forgive or forget!

Go represent son

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png