Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Something to do

Charlie

(18:11:46) -[AF]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Pl4n3ts Maul has not gained any exp in the last 24wks 4days.

(18:11:33) -[AF]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for Pl4n3ts Maul in last 6 months: Overall +2,411 | Cns(92) +601 | Range(99) +1,810 | Bounty-Rogue(7) +1

(18:11:08) -[AF]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for Pl4n3ts Maul in last 26wks 6days: Overall +18,041 | Str(89) +991 | Cns(92) +4,461 | Range(99) +12,424 | Mage(99) +165 | Bounty-Rogue(7) +5

So it's been just under 6 months since i've been on, and just over since i've been on for clanning.

I don't think i'll be able to fully quit untill Pl4n3ts is complete which means getting 99 strength and HP, and i'm a bit bored currently so considering playing again.

What would make this enjoyable would be being involved in the clan scene again, now I have a basic knowledge of clans, MM, FOE, FI, EOP, TLP, DP ect but I don't know about their level of activity their current state of f2p/p2p. I care a bit about rank, as if I'm going to have fun, 20 people showing up to a 20 minute trip doesn't sound too good.

Here is a few screenshots of my account so you know what you can expect from me:

100712175614.png

100712175456.png

100712175558.png

I have the essentials, DT, Dragon Scimmy, Ring with 3 bursts of energy, Accumulator, Addy gloves, most stuff up to like the hand cannon update (I think) In my eyes when I stopped playing this account had everything to be the perfect p2p pure.

I've been a two clan man, joining EOP 1st Jan 2007 leaving as leader being every rank skipping out elite.

After a 2 month break I went to join Epidemic being promoted to Honoured Member before they closed on 4th February.

I prefer f2p, but the idea of p2p does interest me. What I'd like is rather than just saying a name, just give me something about the clan.

I looked at Recruitment topics and registered on a few sites but it didn't help me much to decide.

I have one idea of like a final swan song but who knows.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: Also my irc nick is [Charlie] "/msg [Charlie] " me if you wanna talk about some ideas.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eop planeta maul! you probably know everything about us

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

CP!! Consistent F2ppppp shiitttt starting up in P2p as wellll yah mahn

cp-rs.com

#clan-cp

SEE YOU DERE

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Depends on what you value in the pure world. If you value a community more then warring, it'd be better to check out some of the low level clans. If you value warring over community, MM and FOE are pretty solid choices.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

CP!! Consistent F2ppppp shiitttt starting up in P2p as wellll yah mahn

cp-rs.com

#clan-cp

SEE YOU DERE

I've seen this a bit on other peoples topics "starting up in p2p" i'd just like to know what exactly is meant by this since CP is an old clan and it's kind of like the old eop lists i use to do, we'd been starting up p2p for a good 6 months :L

Depends on what you value in the pure world. If you value a community more then warring, it'd be better to check out some of the low level clans. If you value warring over community, MM and FOE are pretty solid choices.

Tbh I am a bit put off by MM/FOE, from Epidemic past and also looking at topics, mm calling foe Final ownage, then final, banter but bit sad, then FOE trying to say they're just the makers or something. Seems like a hell of a lot of stupid arguing over nothing.

But with low lvl clans I assume it's not meant like 60+ req clans where i'm the highest lvl and theres a big gap between me and the others

So it's almost like I want something in the middle, do like a nice community.

Honestly, join IR. They definitely could use you and your wisdom since you're ex leader.

I think i saw as i hit reply that you have only 1 post, so whether this was made as a joke or not, I did actually look at IR's site along with TLP's, IR has a pretty damn nice site.

But taking this completely seriously, my wisdom as an ex-leader.. :L one i wasn't good, two what i did know probaly a bit outdated :L besides thing i loved about Epidemic was I was able to just sit back and follow orders.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You should check out Fatality. Amazing Community, Vent Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on Vent and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 120 members, and growing constantly. We also had a lot of prep.

Check out our IRC : #Fatality

Forums : http://rs-fi.com/index.php?act=idx

Tbh I am a bit put off by MM/FOE, from Epidemic past and also looking at topics, mm calling foe Final ownage, then final, banter but bit sad, then FOE trying to say they're just the makers or something. Seems like a hell of a lot of stupid arguing over nothing.

But with low lvl clans I assume it's not meant like 60+ req clans where i'm the highest lvl and theres a big gap between me and the others

So it's almost like I want something in the middle, do like a nice community

Try joining DP, CP, IR, there's zero guarantee of no drama, but it's the close middle you can get.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If you want an active community with decent/good pulls, hit up DP. We've fallen a bit in recent months but we're capable of a lot more.

www.dp-rs.com #dpures

The "Top 3" always have had a lot of drama always around them. Like Inu said, DP/CP/IR are really the only clans that try not to create drama too much.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Hey, i've also been an ex rank, and in TLP there is much to offer.

I'll say this truthfully

level of activity their current state of f2p/p2p.

F2P Trips ~ Avg pull (non holidays) 45

P2P Trips ~ Avg pull (non holidays) 55

F2P Events (few)

- Preps

-Mini wars

P2P Events

-Preps

-Mini wars

-Godwars

-Member pk trips

-Aussie pk trips

All taken from our TLPs past Attendance and Events archive

Not many F2P events apart from the occasional f2p preps.

Ok so i've noticed that you've been in F2P based clans and i know for sure you haven't seen past the P2P horizon. If you're going to come back to scape then i'd advise a clan with some p2p action.

TLP

FOE

FI(?)

MM

DP(?)

F2P gets boring as the years go by and that's why i quit CP for TLP almost 2 years ago. I needed a change and it's been the funnest clan experience i've had. (note i was in f2p based clans for 4 years)

Also i'm not saying TLP is bad at F2P i find them to be quality then quantity.

What made you decide to come back Charlie? 0.0

You should come back to your roots playa! We've been beasting it up in F2P lately, and stepping up our P2P game alot aswell, we've improved on alot of things since you left, would be awsome if you came back bro, was good havin you around.

You know how to find us lol, drop by son!

thekingu.png

CP dawg :D

Full Out P2p Vs IR this Sunday man! JOIN!

We pull 40 - 60 On F2p Trips.

You get to fight alongside Drunkin r2h

More Preps etc than any other clan :)

Www.CP-Rs.com

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~