Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LDK Vs FOE [Full Out]

Ssj4

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job foe

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

They made it into a pure fight, they didnt pile or have any organisation they just ran ontop of us with full d hides ranging and melee.

We got beat, but only reason i decided to make a topic "disputing" it is because ldk leaders when trying to organise the war were morons with us at times. Refused to use their main ml and demanded to use all 3 mls making 300 people (apps and retired). They refused to do it in any world other than their own and then they demanded exact default rules.

We did exactly that, exact default rules we stuck to them and they did not. Their problem they got stupid members...

Also their flames through out the week and on day of the war in our irc and in general on the theme of "lol pures" hurt my feelings!

Auto win or not, i dont care.. just wanted to make a point that they are stupid lol, running a minimap and attacking us and then claiming they didnt lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

Goodjob FOE atleast you gave it a shot, you did well, im sure you will do better next year, to be fair they were all level 120 + lol.

User has been suspended

We lost to the #5 overall F2P clan..

I'm proud of FOE. We did max CC, though obviously a few didn't last until the fight. We fought hard, didn't win, but we put up a decent challenge.

I truly don't understand why this topic is here...I mean this is "pure" warfare, but I guess it's good to show all pure clans that FOE is out there stomping on mains' ground, and getting pures more recognition.

Was a fun PK trip afterwords as well :P

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

If LDK get dq i will have a lil smirk on my face i wont lie, but then i will feel sad and fear for the life of poor old subwoofer....

why did he have to attack first.. why oh why

every lithuanian will have a knife to his throat until the dispute is resolved!

#TEAM-WALLI