Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LDK Vs FOE [Full Out]

Ssj4

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I guess i'll be the first one to burst the bubble here. Yea Foe made it pretty far and this is no flame intended. But the reality was that the first two rounds there were so many RSB clans in there that pull like 20 people. Foe were luck enough to get matched up against them and take an easy win. Sure you can say they went pretty far in but the reality was that the difficulty to do that wasn't there. Nice job making it far in and you may even get this win since they attacked first and what not :P Im not flaming, just making a point. And I know people will be saying **** like well I dont see CP there etc, but any pure clan could have been there if they were matched up vs the same two clans for the first two rounds. If FOE Gets this win though they may have a shot vs PH. PH suck XD

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

we never expected to go anywhere, all ***** and giggles.

At first i just wanted payback for ldk talking **** with the whole dispute... now i rlly wanna go thru.. pures v pure hatred... om nom nom

#TEAM-WALLI

we never expected to go anywhere, all ***** and giggles.

At first i just wanted payback for ldk talking **** with the whole dispute... now i rlly wanna go thru.. pures v pure hatred... om nom nom

You hungry bro?

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Ph became an official clan now lol. They are getting better by the day. You'd be surprised at their organisation if you saw them now, compared to like 3 months ago lol.

I do hope LDK get dqed haha. But oh well.. Even if that guy didn't attack you still would've lost.

heartline8.gif

Alright I guess i'll be the first one to burst the bubble here. Yea Foe made it pretty far and this is no flame intended. But the reality was that the first two rounds there were so many RSB clans in there that pull like 20 people. Foe were luck enough to get matched up against them and take an easy win. Sure you can say they went pretty far in but the reality was that the difficulty to do that wasn't there. Nice job making it far in and you may even get this win since they attacked first and what not :P Im not flaming, just making a point. And I know people will be saying **** like well I dont see CP there etc, but any pure clan could have been there if they were matched up vs the same two clans for the first two rounds. If FOE Gets this win though they may have a shot vs PH. PH suck XD

No, even though you said CP isn't there, if CP was there you'd still lose. Sorry Drunk.

If LDK get dq i will have a lil smirk on my face i wont lie, but then i will feel sad and fear for the life of poor old subwoofer....

why did he have to attack first.. why oh why

every lithuanian will have a knife to his throat until the dispute is resolved!

so will i

Sucks that they attacked first. Would be funny if they get DQ'd. Everyone knows Foe wouldn't have won that if they didn't attack first(No clan would have) but still rules are rules. Now I know this is pure-flamewar.com but I think people just need to shut the **** up with flaming. I would have loved to see Foe win, to represent pures. A lot of mains are so cocky and think pures are **** and it gets annoying.

I actually think it would've been cool if we got the best pures from the top pureclans and made a ML just for the Jagex cup although I think some clans might be too prideful and want to take it all on themselves. offtopic.gif

Anyway I saw the vid and they obv attacked first, tbh I hope they get DQ'd rofl, that would be funny. Good job though, you got further than I thought you would.

legendaryexbbp.png

actually, they did.

100715162053.png

I watched that fight live, pretty funny stuff (as far as runescape can be funny).

It was against the same clan we fought the previous day with no defence cap and beat. I'll let you do the maths.

-

Anyway, thanks for the support lads, really appreciate it.

I watched that fight live, pretty funny stuff (as far as runescape can be funny).

It was against the same clan we fought the previous day with no defence cap and beat. I'll let you do the maths.

-

Legend

Ima lol if they get dqed just because i dont like their attitude and there mains :P. Anywhos has anyone compared PH's actual memberlist and their Jagex cup memberlist, its separated into two parts the old members/fa section is twice as big as the actual clan which is what is wrong with the Jagex Clan cup, rather the Jagex bring whoever the **** you want as long as they are on some kind of memberlist Cup.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

-

Lietuvos Didzioji Kunigaikstyste

L O L

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Dunno why you just wouldn't give the win to LDK instead of protesting. Good effort though, too bad you didn't get matched up against one of the rsb or small rsc clans.

What happened to the "Divine Kings"? Wtf is LDK Anyway ...

Imagine Pure Warfare against the main community ... Then u will see whats the difference between Pures and Mains ...

Main clans hate each others .. They even will ally with pures to get the ******* other main clan ...

Example: RoT & Brutality ...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

What happened to the "Divine Kings"? Wtf is LDK Anyway ...

Imagine Pure Warfare against the main community ... Then u will see whats the difference between Pures and Mains ...

Main clans hate each others .. They even will ally with pures to get the ******* other main clan ...

Example: RoT & Brutality ...

HF & MM ally a lot.