Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT Slump

walli

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always thought the idea of pct was **** and i dont blame other clans for not joining

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Just to be clear to IR, I told Walli we dropped out on Friday ^.^ By all means congratz on your pull and honestly I didn't hear of it until a few hours ago. I told him to drop us after our matched opts fight dispute because I just feel that hes not in a position to judge these type of fights. Its just my opinion, nothing against Walli. I'm sorry for not notifying you guys a little earlier, I hope you had some fun with your opts. But just know that We never even intended on massing up :P Thanks for attempting this Walli but theres just to many clans not interested :\

Thanks for relaying this to us 1 hour b4 massing, although i suppose Walli should have though to tell us...oh well

UJUI2.png

why saturday? =[

midweek is where it is at son

Our leadership is rather busy during the week lately. RL, jobs, watching anime, etc.

Midweek is boring anyway.

+ It isn't like PCT full outs happen Midweek you silly willy.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I believe he implied that it would not be fair for the Med Clans to fight the High Clans even with the suggested rules of fairness imposed upon them.

winner

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

tbh in default IR won PCT

we was the only ones to post a fight with legit opts and i heard this was gonna be counted as a league so yea

IR WIN BY DEFAULT

i bet the apps are really pouring in for you guys now

Arp-1.png

Absolutely pathetic if I may say so myself, all you clans out there, grow some balls, man the **** up and enjoy the game.

Sorry Karl, but I believe the clans have their decision of not participating

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Damn, Sorry to hear.

We closed shortly before Carpediem; but re-opened, we would've been more then happy to fight anyone at PCT, Win or loose.

Sorry to see your time wasted Walli, easily could've used that time for something else.

:\

ye

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

from what i see ir seem pretty mad. i'de like to apologize on behalf of the cp staff, nothing much more i can do really since im not back from holiday quite yet.

im not sure though how cp's forums deserved to be hacked: king of albania..... because drunk decided to waiste like a max of like 2 hours of your meembers time?

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Sorry to hear that you wasted your time Walli, you did do a great job of organizing the whole thing, but I guess clans decided to be douchebags and disregard the whole tournament as a waste of time. TLP would have participated in the p2p category if only the other clans followed suit..

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

from what i see ir seem pretty mad. i'de like to apologize on behalf of the cp staff, nothing much more i can do really since im not back from holiday quite yet.

im not sure though how cp's forums deserved to be hacked: king of albania..... because drunk decided to waiste like a max of like 2 hours of your meembers time?

nah bro ipbfree got shut down :O

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.