Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan wars 100 person limit

Clicks

Many clans have attempted and succeeded in pulling over 100 to iniate in an ultimate, full force battle. However, due to the limit those clans are not able to demonstrate their true force of elite pures and/or mains. I was astonished to see that the limit was not temporarily shifted to a higher limit for the jagex cup. I'm very displeased at that, because those whom pull over 100 must relinquish a chance of showing what their clan in full can accomplish. What if Foe had pulled 125 by some chance to fight LDK? Could've had a higher limit produced an alternative warring method as well as an alternative ending?

I'd like to open a discussion towards the limit. Questions that I would like answered are as listed;

Foe ultimately had to cap off at 100, although I'm not sure of their pull, what if they had pulled more? Do you think Foe could have overcame the ultimate battle between pures and mains?

*-* Next,

Could've had renown battles such as Foe vs TLP, Foe vs MM, Foe vs Fatality, 100v100 full out fights projected a different outcome with a higher cap?

*-* Next,

Do you feel as if your odds as a clan would differ due to a higher cap whether you have or haven't projected a pull below or above 100?

*-* Next,

Do you feel as a medium level clan, a 100 man limit gives you more of a chance to compete with mainstream clans?

*-* Next,

Do you think Clan Chats should be doubled?

*-* Next,

How would a higher cap effect your clan's state of mind? Positvely or Negatively.

*-* Finally,

Do you think there would be more extravagant turn-outs for clans such as Foe, Fatality, TLP, MM, and EOP due to everyone being able to participate? As some pures may feel that their clan is going to pull 100 that they're not needed.

What do you think?

A higher cap is good idea in theory but the lag for 100 people is quite bad sometimes, would be luls to see more.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1) With all due respect, FOE killed about 10-15 of them, i doubt an extra 20 people would have allowed them to kill the extra 40.

2) Obviously without the cap the outcomes could have been different, for example seeing as Fi couldn't beat FOE 100v80, maybe another 10 or 20 or whatever they pulled would have been a big enough difference.

3) If your projected pull is higher than the other clans, yes..

4) The only clans that would pull 100 to a fullout right now are FOE and MM anyway.

5) ^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

1) With all due respect, FOE killed about 10-15 of them, i doubt an extra 20 people would have allowed them to kill the extra 40.

2) Obviously without the cap the outcomes could have been different, for example seeing as Fi couldn't beat FOE 100v80, maybe another 10 or 20 or whatever they pulled would have been a big enough difference.

4) The only clans that would pull 100 to a fullout right now are FOE and MM anyway.

5) ^

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

increasing clanchats would bring clanwars to a point where the lag is unplayable, which jagex probably decided was 100v100

theres always the wild, IR + Dv had a perfectly clean war because mm and foe aced it.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Asher, more members could've potentially gaven Foe a better state of a mind. When you're talking increments of 25 or more, then yes it could project a different outcome. You could have merely intimidated them by having double opts. I'm not saying you would have for sure won, but I think you had potential for a better fight...

Asher, more members could've potentially gaven Foe a better state of a mind. When you're talking increments of 25 or more, then yes it could project a different outcome. You could have merely intimidated them by having double opts. I'm not saying you would have for sure won, but I think you had potential for a better fight...

im in foe i know the pull we did not have 20 more sitting outside of cw was like 5

5) ^

not only that but most of the kids they sit out are the lower lvls with low atk, pray or mage.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

100v100 is laggy enough, but if the cw area was way bigger then yeah that would be pretty sick to have 100v100+ fights

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team