Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best F2p Clan

SwizzY

FOE have been #1 f2p for the last 2 saturdays, MM have had #1 f2p for like 6 months before that, and EOP are #1 f2p matched opts.

So yah, take your pick.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures! :teehee: :ninja:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

eop lost to mm 20v20 like yesterday lol cant keep that 1 hanging on

mm are #1 f2p overall

Don't really consider a miniwar a test for top matched opts clan, especially when its 30v20, lol.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Mayhem Makers is the #1 f2p clan. No question about that until somebody defeats them in a 100 v 100 because they destroyed foe last time we full out.

Foe is not far behind though, we are decent in f2p.

Eop is also decent in f2p along with CP.

However, you asked for activity.

MM are #1 f2p however, their leaders are lazy and cba to do jack **** it seems for the members apart from the 3 mand trips at weekends 1 of them being p2p.

Foe, Eop and Cp are always mini warring each other and match opt prepping in f2p and i know eop and foe regularly f2p pk midweek on several days as unofficial trips.

Eop claim the be the #1 matched opts which i think is a bold claim and not entirely true but thats for another discussion. Eop have beaten foe but foe have beat eop plenty of times... Cp i have to say not as a flame dont seem to have as higher win ratio but they have had their fair share of wins.

Hope that helps in your decision.

#TEAM-WALLI

EOP is #1 F2p matched opts.

wrong

Foe are #1 Atm in both F2p and P2p

wrong

MM have had #1 f2p for like 6 months before that, and EOP are #1 f2p matched opts.

and wrong

to be honest, Corrupt Pures.

- Chill Community

- Beast F2P Events

- Working on P2P (doing pretty well)

- Last night singing in Ventrilo

- Tons of Mini wars during the day.

Wednesday Prep

2euh3lt.png

Corrupt Pures is the most active f2p clan with at least one prep a day and 3+ minis a day. We have a very chill and relaxed community. Check us out

www.CorruptPures.com

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

CP is a F2p based clan with mainly F2p events. We have a great chilled community that anyone who ever left definetly regrets, and we do fun **** like prank calls in vent :D

Check us out at corruptpures.com or join #clan-cp or ur junk rofl ingame to talk to us! see you there dude

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Foe Mm or EOP

i would go with foe or mm

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

\

Eop claim the be the #1 matched opts which i think is a bold claim and not entirely true but thats for another discussion. Eop have beaten foe but foe have beat eop plenty of times... Cp i have to say not as a flame dont seem to have as higher win ratio but they have had their fair share of wins.

Hope that helps in your decision.

Just as bold as "FOE the best pure clan"

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice