Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Sunday

Junior

We were anticrashing until you crashed cpr, which is our strong clanfriend/ally. Name a reason why the f i wouldn't come hit you. Evan needs to knock some sense into 0nyxx jesus christ. Btw its hilarious to me that u have this strong passion of hate towards defiance because we simply took cpr over you guys, plus you crashed them. Silly junior, silly junior. Duno why u continue L it's so funny really amuses me tbh bro.

you should've just let cpr fight their fight, wouldn't have a single problem.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it was IR v Ch v CPR v dF dF rushed in at the end when most everyone was out of food/dead tbh we shouldnt have fought back there... Harder then **** to return for some people. And Ch killing the returners is a ******* ****** move

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

No it was IR v Ch v CPR v dF dF rushed in at the end when most everyone was out of food/dead tbh we shouldnt have fought back there... Harder then **** to return for some people. And Ch killing the returners is a ******* ****** move

Mostly sums up the fight.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

We were anticrashing until you crashed cpr, which is our strong clanfriend/ally. Name a reason why the f i wouldn't come hit you. Evan needs to knock some sense into 0nyxx jesus christ. Btw its hilarious to me that u have this strong passion of hate towards defiance because we simply took cpr over you guys, plus you crashed them. Silly junior, silly junior. Duno why u continue L it's so funny really amuses me tbh bro.

you should've just let cpr fight their fight, wouldn't have a single problem.

Just proves how idiotic you people are. We DIDN'T CRASH CPR VS CH! We heard CPR was having a run in (not with who) they said if we didnt crash they'd have a run in with us next. So we followed a Ch member from Bh to where Ch was located (East Gate) and fought them. THEN CPR logged in and THEY started ATTACKING us... We did not know that they were fighting Chaotic because they wouldnt tell us who they were fighting. But when we ran in CPR was not there. CPR logged in as we were fighting Chaotic we didnt run it when they were fighting...
igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Not sure why you would crash our fight with DP and target us after we purposely didn't crash your fight with Ch at the altar yesterday.

Sometimes i wonder why we bother being so honorable all the time. :rolleyes:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

100725140514.png

/.... wheres cpr.... ? Thats after we cleared ch and cpr, then ch returned..?????????????????????????????

where the **** are you in that pic????????????????

Uhmm in that picture the 10 white dots are all ch I fail to see how we we're cleared when we were still whopping out a fair amount of damage.

Anyway Gj guys remember its just a game and you play to enjoy yourself ;)

mostmantly.png

Why didnt IR return at GDZ..... OH.

If you watch dF's video you guys had around 15 left when dF rushed in, dF had 17 battle worn lower levels. CPR had 20 higher levelled fresh returners at GDZ killing any IR trying to make it to the regroup. dF asked if they could go in, so we let them go have dinner. Deep down you know that CPR could have taken you because you screwed yourself by doing this (side note, as for you clearing CPR and CH in like 30 seconds this picture was taken at around 5 mins into the fight, look close to your pile and you see some CH still lurking around)

996siufy.png

Letting yourself get backed up in that lil corner = no returning, thats a bad tactic right there. If you used your numbers to a higher advantage you could have won. CPR could have cleared you for the following reason, we had a ton of returners and split your clan into two, we killed the returning lot and were about to head upto you. BUT yes you killed our full clan once (25 if you must know), but then we used superior tactics to return in force and take the win, let me ask you this though. Who walked away with loot? IR or CPR? I myself got 3mill from killing your returners. I can see why your not ready to accept the loss because it was dF that struck the final blow, but if dF can kill you with 17 on low supply's, CPR could have taken you with 20 with full inventory's. W/E tho, I cba arguing any more, lets just call it a draw, Im off to go buy some sharks with my 3mill loot, peace.

BTW dF ending - 17ish CPR ending - 22, IR ending - 0, CH ending - around 15 returning from Clan Wars

At least CH tried to return logicically.

EDIT: We didnt challenge you to a rematch because we had been out for quite some time, and our numbers were starting to dwindle. So we called our trip off.

0nyxx neds a ******* life lol. I swear every post I see of him on here is him bitching and moaning. Oh and in the pic Josh posted, Nice spread IR, I can connect the dots with like 20 of you. The pic where we are supposedly cleared looks an awful lot like we hadn't rushed in yet. I wonder.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Just proves how idiotic you people are. We DIDN'T CRASH CPR VS CH! We heard CPR was having a run in (not with who) they said if we didnt crash they'd have a run in with us next. So we followed a Ch member from Bh to where Ch was located (East Gate) and fought them. THEN CPR logged in and THEY started ATTACKING us... We did not know that they were fighting Chaotic because they wouldnt tell us who they were fighting. But when we ran in CPR was not there. CPR logged in as we were fighting Chaotic we didnt run it when they were fighting...

We never logged in We had a planned PKRI we was spreaded on lava maze but ch wouldn't rush us so we was playing the waiting game. Was actually hella fun tho but was hard to return.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Ok, If you were not fighting it isn't a crash, you've killed CH before when we were about to fight them, so we just ran in and clearede you instead, unfortunatley CPR isn't capeable of clearing IR, as we prove taking on 2 clans then dieing when the 3rd one comes in, the way I see it IR did the best in this DF just came in last and cleared up the 10 IR remaining, CPR did good because we were clumped and CH just sucked as usual

hotkeying.gif

CH just sucked as usual

Can I get a +1 LMAO

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

we kill 3 clans, and by that time half of people had died, so we called a w 66 mass, some people stayed to pick up their free l00t, so yea gf world, and df+cpr u did team dont bs and we was only clumped coz we had to run inside a gap... look vv

100726115748.png

look how narrow our gap was, i blame ch for not barraging that.

and once ch was cleared/ran away cpr+df was just another clump fest

untitled-337gl6.gif