Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Complexity 3-0 F2p Prep

Turban

znewbannnna.gif

Well Guys, great Job!@!@!@! I approched Cx for A prep knowing people have wanted one for weeks now. Thinking we would pull around 15 people, i made it matched and just to be fare. So we managed to pull 24 people, including 3 of my failed speechs singing in which i choked on all 3 cause i had no idea what to say and bens speech failed by itself. Anyways Cx managed to pull 19 us 24, sitting really sucked.

zstiestufffff.gif

Video

zstiestufffff.gif

Round 1

Zenith Starting: 19

Complexity Starting: 19( 1 DCed)

This Round we saw Complexity Dding in a 4 way square in the corner of clan wars. Knowing tht we cut them off hitting them from all side. Managing to KOing two piles while i dragged them (fml 5 def tank leader = first pile ).

z175136.png

z180440c.png

z180547s.png

z180548.png

z180619.png

Zenith Ending: 18 or 17

Complexity Ending: 0

zstiestufffff.gif

Round 2

Zenith Starting: 19

Complexity Starting 19 (One was in center standing there according to the people sitting lol)

This Round we defended. Knowing that my clan is a lot better in open we dded next to the rocks near Jail, and also giving a good view of the battle. Ofcourse me being the first pile and not eating cause its impossible to tank 20 people and getting 1 hit. Overall, we had the upper hand through the whole fight, but cx managed to kill a few of us.

z181924.png

Zenith Ending: 14 or 13

Complexity Ending: 0

zstiestufffff.gif

Round 3

Zenith Starting: 17

Complexity Starting: 17

This Round i sat as i was pointless and the 1st pile, i gave the leading props to our council Zenith Kesha, First pile tanked good and had no overs. Anyways This fight was close all the way, our piles were messed up a little but we managed to pull through

z183059.png

z183125.png

z183127.png

z183211.png

z183212.png

Zenith Ending: 11

Complexity Ending:0

zstiestufffff.gif

Other and Pk Trip Pics:

z174953.png

z175136u.png

z183253.png