Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our Capes Our World

Intense Redemption - Our Cape Our World - Saturday

20hrqx2.png

We peaked around 23 today the whole trip. Although we should have pulled more, the 23 who came were strong and lead us to many victorious battles. If you missed or skipped this trip you should have came. It was a very fun and action packed Friday.

20hrqx2.png

A scout told us CX were fighting Z at sperm hill, we ran there and cleared whats left of them quickly. We then roamed around the wild and as we approached 18 ports CH rushed us. Outnumbering us by 10 or more CX then rushed from bh stairs and pancaked us. Zo being an excellent leader herded us to chaos altar to regroup and get pray. Then we rushed in with flash2:z0000000000 and cleared whats left of CH. Regrouping at bh we killed lots of stragglers, DP, MM, CH, and randomers were just a few of our victims. We heard a scout that CH was north of bh, so we headed north by graveyard and CX rushed us. We cleared them after a few of us died including myself. It was a very awesome trip besides FOE rushing us like ****** bags. Let me know if i missed anything :P.

20hrqx2.png

dividerw.jpg

2e4au6f.png

100731135955.png

100731155637.png

100731155632.png

100731152417.png

100731162225.png

100731160730.png

10onygx.png

2dv3395.jpg

ircrest.png

Thanks to X M I M X Jr for topic

untitled-337gl6.gif

Bit of a empty topic but Meh, + i miss africa's topics!

And also cmon... Cx was stood on the southern sperm hill while z was on 1 north and we rushed in and seemed to have wrapped round it nicely and we were both all out figthing.

And then we seen a "surge" of white dots rushing from North Clan Wars around 30 seconds into the fight, we heard by 1 of the CX ranks say it was Ir so we decided to pull out and head East towards NON multi as Ir and Z both have the same capes and it would probably work less in our favor, and being our first fight we'd rather not fight un even and stunt our trip.

Not argueing just putting yous straight on the CX side of things, and when CX ran into yous handicapped i will admit yous were, just as cx and z were we didn't come off worse.

Ty Ir