Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] vs [FOE] 30 minutes F2P Matched Prep

Jonty

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

Since we’d had no big wars last week, everyone was getting bored, so this past wednesday Milky decided to get us a 30 minute prep with another clan. [Foe]walli accepted his offer with the following rules: 10 defence armour, overheads on, corrupt weapons off, and dungeoneering weapons on. We massed for about 30-35 minutes and then hopped to world 55 clan wars.

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Round One: Eruption of Pures Defend

Eruption of Pures Starting: 37

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 37

We dd’d at our usual spot in the trees. FOE rushed us from the west side but we held our ground like a brick wall and slowly pushed them back. We won with only four people dying due to our superior organization and spamming done this round. Good job.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 33

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Round Two: Eruption of Pures Attack

Eruption of Pures Starting: 46

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 46

With all of our lates showing up, our opts increased and we had 46 people, giving FOE an easier job with sitting people. As we were about to rush, FOE changed their dd spot and went all the way south west. We quickly changed our plan and rushed FOE. This fight was super close, it literally went: 46-46, 45-45, 44-44, 43-43, 42-42, etc. all the way to 10-10. By this time, everyone who hadn’t died yet was out of food and prayer, and quickly were quickly dropped by FOE.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 0

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 10

f0vtzc.png

Round Three: PKRI on Plateau

Eruption of Pures Starting: 46

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 46

One of our leaders was having problems with his mic this round so we decided to dd next to the lava line. We waited for FOE and rushed out at them on sight. This round was very close as well until about 30vs30. We killed all the FOE in robes who were in our territory and pushed out near the bone and killed the rest of FOE, taking the win.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 24

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

EOPictures:

eopfoe1.png

eopfoe2.png

eopfoe3.png

eopfoe4.png

eopfoe5.png

eopfoe8.png

eopfoe1.png[/url]

eopfoe2.png

eopfoe3.png

eopfoe4.png

eopfoe5.png

eopfoe1.png

eopfoe2.png

eopfoe3.png

eopfoe4.png

eopfoe5.png

eopfoe6.png

eopfoe7.png

100728160759.png

ibcpp0.png

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Nice job eop. Looked like fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

thanks =)

ya this topic is a bit late as pw was down all week and i've been busy all day, but thanks for the fights FOE, was especially close in the 2nd :)

7431051924523195.png

They chose the def cap not us, if it were up to us obviously we would want the mithril advantage.

7431051924523195.png

Gf FOE I wasn't there, looked like a pretty intense prep though. Looked like both sides put up good fights with the exception of round 1. Always a pleasure fighting you guys though, you don't flame and act like idiots like most other people. Respect. :cool:

thekingu.png

Gj don't know how you let up on that 2nd round up 4.

Was probably a combination of people having no food and over-confidence, and if over-confidence played a role in that round, then in my opinion we desereved to lose that round. Either way, losing the 2nd round would make the 3rd round more intense, seeing as it would determine the winner of the prep. Wish I was there. :smile:

thekingu.png

Was probably a combination of people having no food and over-confidence, and if over-confidence played a role in that round, then in my opinion we desereved to lose that round. Either way, losing the 2nd round would make the 3rd round more intense, seeing as it would determine the winner of the prep. Wish I was there. :smile:

hmm yeah. I always enjoy a good 3-0 though, get's me pumped.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

dd on run in snigger snigger

-.-

i joke, but i dont but i dun care.

-.-

Gj

Jonty sucks

-.-

+1

Goop told me to post, i wasn't even there.

He can't do it because all his posts have to get approved by a moderator LOL.

7431051924523195.png