Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TT] Team Tragedy [-60~80 combat-]

Zac

bannerxa.png

#Team-Tragedy

Tragedy's Site

Team Tragedy

60-80 combat Pure Team

34yd7j4.png

23vdk6d.jpg

John

Zac

4ufebr.png

Hulk

Patrick

29upno0.png

OPEN

nwbnv7.png

Mike

Information

Team Tragedy is a brand new pure team targeted for the mid-level pure area. It is lead 2 experienced leaders and good hybrids. We look to become a dominant single/east dragons team aswell as a force to reckon with in multi. We have mid-week trips and we are looking for members. We will have our first trip in a week.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Zac leading? Rofl.

Ill give u.. meh.. 1 week.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

zac? bridding? NTY@

U

@xpnk

Please get your awkward *** off of my topic. Sorry I pointed out your down syndrome and embarrassed you, take the clothing pins out of your **** and leave me alone.

When i come back from vacation I challenge you to a hybrid DM, I'm 68+2 and it's going to be somewhere in pvp. 1 def armor (yes i realize you're pretty much maxed)

hsiggything.png

U

@xpnk

Please get your awkward *** off of my topic. Sorry I pointed out your down syndrome and embarrassed you, take the clothing pins out of your **** and leave me alone.

When i come back from vacation I challenge you to a hybrid DM, I'm 68+2 and it's going to be somewhere in pvp. 1 def armor (yes i realize you're pretty much maxed)

kk. sounds like fun, free loot for me, we will have to go in the wild since ur so low.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Zac leading? Rofl.

Ill give u.. meh.. 1 week.

It's a team idiot.

Secondly, you lead a clan that's been alive for a bit, yet does one server at a below mediocre level. Your IRC is dead for most of the day with maybe 2 tags, and your clan seems to be dead besides the occasional CWA p2p mini. Do you really have room to insult someone else's leadership ability?

It's a team idiot.

Secondly, you lead a clan that's been alive for a bit, yet does one server at a below mediocre level. Your IRC is dead for most of the day with maybe 2 tags, and your clan seems to be dead besides the occasional CWA p2p mini. Do you really have room to insult someone else's leadership ability?

Actually yes i do, considering the clan he started isnt around (DR), and war is still around. Sooooo looks like i do.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Oh and DR was open for a year L. After reopening, we dicked you and made you decline any prep invitations. Oh it took you 1 hour to pull 9 in that 10v10. I was kicked anyway. It merged in an attempt to get to the next level and actually do f2p, but it didn't work out.

Sunday was fun btw

hsiggything.png

• 2 weeks later...

good luck with the team zac

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

thanks guys It's going to be opened sometime in September we just need a leadership and member base and we'll have our first official trip (already had some luring trips/multi trips and a mini, fun as hell)

hsiggything.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...