Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since Epidemic Closed....

Westy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fact is they died because they couldnt handle the pressure and the leadership was a load of ****

kthnx

So clueless it's funny. Actually Epidemic closed because almost ALL ranks were busy with college/university and what not and it came to a part where rs became boring. I mean... having to fight 110 people wasn't fun if you ask me lol. And all those mains both MM and E used got ridiculous. As bob said. "What are we fighting for?". For nothing. But oh well.. MM will always think they made Epidemic close lol.

Also funny was how MM called us 60s in mith but got cleared by us manny times almost even opts. Says more about MM then those 60s in mithrill lol.

Last look & reply on this topic. Don't bother replying and wasting your time. Won't read it.

heartline8.gif

So clueless it's funny. Actually Epidemic closed because almost ALL ranks were busy with college/university and what not and it came to a part where rs became boring. I mean... having to fight 110 people wasn't fun if you ask me lol. And all those mains both MM and E used got ridiculous. As bob said. "What are we fighting for?". For nothing. But oh well.. MM will always think they made Epidemic close lol.

Also funny was how MM called us 60s in mith but got cleared by us manny times almost even opts. Says more about MM then those 60s in mithrill lol.

Last look & reply on this topic. Don't bother replying and wasting your time. Won't read it.

epidemic crumbled under pressure...

and your clan died because Plodeh wanted to quit and didnt wanna leave Epidemic in the hands of other leaders, bad leadership imo if he cant trust the rest of his council

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

So to conclude.... Epidemic might be the most hated memory of a pure clan for FOE... but why is that? Is that because we achieved something within one year many clans have been trying to achieve for several years?

Discuss.

And what was that exactly?

Listen this is my last post on this ****** topic.

New clans that have a bit of experience and some well thought out forums and plans create hype. It's new, it's a fresh start for many and it's fun. However when the times got tough and it was time for a shift in leadership and dealing with adversity what happened? You caved. You're clan is closed, stop talking all this **** about it. You're ruining the memories you had by boasting and bragging about this and that.

ANY clan that had a very good string of success can close when things get tough, but what separates the men from the boys are the clans that remain open and hold onto their memories and look forward to rebuilding what they achieved even if they can never come close to it again, at least they can say their clan is still open and they are proud to be a part of it.

MM- Had a horrible slump at some point I don't remember the exact time but it was when 13th was leading for a while, they acted all buddy buddy and I think for a F2P trip they pulled as low as like 26.

FOE- P2P legends were unseen for a string of time but look where they are now?

TLP- Has it's up and downs but what clan doesn't?? Look at all the improvement they have made.

FI- We pulled 12 to a F2P trip and were on the brink of closing, however our members were so dedicated and loyal we decided to man the **** up and continue on with a completely restructured clan that had an entirely new Leadership and Staff.

So don't talk to us about how good you were, when you haven't proved ****. Every clan has it's success but it's measured by how well that clan can recover and solid the membership dedication is.

Now please **** off.

craig_sig_finished.gif

New clans that have a bit of experience and some well thought out forums and plans create hype. It's new, it's a fresh start for many and it's fun. However when the times got tough and it was time for a shift in leadership and dealing with adversity what happened? You caved. You're clan is closed, stop talking all this **** about it. You're ruining the memories you had by boasting and bragging about this and that.

ANY clan that had a very good string of success can close when things get tough, but what separates the men from the boys are the clans that remain open and hold onto their memories and look forward to rebuilding what they achieved even if they can never come close to it again, at least they can say their clan is still open and they are proud to be a part of it.

MM- Had a horrible slump at some point I don't remember the exact time but it was when 13th was leading for a while, they acted all buddy buddy and I think for a F2P trip they pulled as low as like 26.

TLP- Has it's up and downs but what clan doesn't?? Look at all the improvement they have made.

FI- We pulled 12 to a F2P trip and were on the brink of closing, however our members were so dedicated and loyal we decided to man the **** up and continue on with a completely restructured clan that had an entirely new Leadership and Staff.

So don't talk to us about how good you were, when you haven't proved ****. Every clan has it's success but it's measured by how well that clan can recover and solid the membership dedication is.

Now please **** off.

LOL

there is one winner in this topic.

OK - Would you agree if i said that Epidemic had the best community in any mmorpg over the last 5 years?

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

I want your love, and I want your revenge

You and me could write a bad romance

I want your love, and all your love is revenge

You and me could write a bad romance

Oh, caught in a bad romance

Oh, caught in a bad romance

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Now please **** off.

ahahahaha

u made my sides hurt from laughter

epidemic closed stop replying to this topic since no one cares or epidemic would of reopend by now

if nobody cares why do people keep replying.

They miss all the banter.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

epidemic closed stop replying to this topic since no one cares or epidemic would of reopend by now

if nobody cares why do you keep replying to this topic?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team