Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since Epidemic Closed....

Westy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bold words coming from the leader of the clan we basically enslaved without much effort (after beating you all the way to pulling 10s on saturdays with about even opts then letting you grow under our wing, you really arent all that great at matched opts after it gets past 50v50 lol). I generally find all your posts on this topic funny considering the foundations for your clan as it stands today were laid by Epidemic.

WoW?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Since Epidemic died, I'm referencing how we were before the closure. We were still fighting Mm although obviously losing to them, so yes we were able to still compete. Fi might have a better 'history', but what does that prove? All their wins came from CP in F2P in the old wilderness. Foe & Mm were not active enough (unless it was a full out in Mm's case) and EOP struggled until '07 when they were #2 and then beat Fi for #1. Now that Mm & Foe are active, look where Fi is when there is competition. Struggling.

the past is the past, it's the same **** no matter how you look at it. all you little epidemic fuckers keep going about how you did well, had great organization etc and yet when **** got serious you took the easy way out. my point stands, epidemic did **** all. idk what point you're trying to make, you mass-recruited, beat mm with 10-20 over them, they put their serious faces on and shat on you. ONCE AGAIN, congratz on the pull, nothing more.

To be honest, this is a useful topic.

Some smaller time clans been very stupid and wreckless lately...

E ****** with people they shouldnt of in ways they didnt need to and they got killed...

Few other clans are on the verge of that atm i feel... thinking MM is down and in the dumps will kill your clan, my only advice...

cough cp cough

#TEAM-WALLI

I can put this in very simple terms,

Epidemic, you are closed/dead. You no longer exist, while Fatality may not be what it was, at least we have that history with us now and are working on the new chapter of Fatality. We didn't close when we started to do bad, so that's all between E and FI, your closed, we're not.

Furthermore, Take you little buddy buddy friends and "good times" to #epidemic or some ****, no one else cares to hear about it anymore, it's annoying.

Yes you guys mass recruited and pulled over 100, big deal? We pulled 100 to clw back when it was UNHEARD of. And when it really came down to any type of matched opts, you may have won a few times but mostly you got **** stomped.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Epidemic done nothing for the pure world apart from introduced #snipe, even after Epidemic died snipe are still around to kill MM and Foe in fights...

and Epidemic were always bad, they had no skill and would only ever win fights cause of their numbers

they are dead now, and if they wanna come back im sure MM will be happy to kill them again we enjoyed the pixels cheers

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

who cares about who invented/copied EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and pushing? Saying clans copied them, is like saying all clans that has invisionpower copied MM.

no its like saying whoever piles copied tlp. of course once u see something thats smart to do ull also do it. Its like saying ur copying someone u started using tanking food instead of just sharks? once u see the vid ur only an idiot for not doing it. Also it has nothing to do with the subject.. if anything it prooves that E being gone hasnt effected anything, since everyone is copying them anyway.

E was a f2p clan who couldnt win in matched ops, im sorry but imo that means they recruited **** pures well who would get dropped hard in anything matched, especially 1v1. I wish Epidemic had tried to be #1 in p2p, they wouldve clumped hard and their massive ml wouldnt help that as much :(

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

To be honest, this is a useful topic.

Some smaller time clans been very stupid and wreckless lately...

E ****** with people they shouldnt of in ways they didnt need to and they got killed...

Few other clans are on the verge of that atm i feel... thinking MM is down and in the dumps will kill your clan, my only advice...

cough cp cough

take a lesson? LMFAO what did FOE do to Epidemic for talking **** to them? they sat with a 65 pull while MM and E were fighting with 110 people. dont act like foe could have done anything to E lmfa0.

EDIT: or foe was hugging MM's balls so they could get action(teaming wtih MM to take on E.)

Epidemic done nothing for the pure world apart from introduced #snipe, even after Epidemic died snipe are still around to kill MM and Foe in fights...

and Epidemic were always bad, they had no skill and would only ever win fights cause of their numbers

they are dead now, and if they wanna come back im sure MM will be happy to kill them again we enjoyed the pixels cheers

E's leadership was just as good if not better than MM's. if E was all numbers MM is all form guests..

no its like saying whoever piles copied tlp. of course once u see something thats smart to do ull also do it. Its like saying ur copying someone u started using tanking food instead of just sharks? once u see the vid ur only an idiot for not doing it. Also it has nothing to do with the subject.. if anything it prooves that E being gone hasnt effected anything, since everyone is copying them anyway.

E was a f2p clan who couldnt win in matched ops, im sorry but imo that means they recruited **** pures well who would get dropped hard in anything matched, especially 1v1. I wish Epidemic had tried to be #1 in p2p, they wouldve clumped hard and their massive ml wouldnt help that as much :(

E had one of the best organization of all time. E would come out on top when it was 1v3. when they were competing for number 4. dont know what your talking about.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

E's leadership was just as good if not better than MM's. if E was all numbers MM is all form guests..

our forum guests owned you now didn't they? :)

Epidemic was a gud clan but gone now and this is my first n last post on this topic.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

The "Shoulda Coulda Woulda's" are all the same. Anyone can, and have talked about their favourite clan, and how they could have done so much more or have put the same impact on the pure world and are the reason for this or that. (I.E. Destined Pures, Divine Hybrids, KO Pures, Brutality Pures, ect.) But what's more important in terms of why what is happening, is the ones still standing.

The "Shoulda Coulda Woulda's" are all the same. Anyone can, and have talked about their favourite clan, and how they could have done so much more or have put the same impact on the pure world and are the reason for this or that. (I.E. Destined Pures, Divine Hybrids, KO Pures, Brutality Pures, ect.) But what's more important in terms of why what is happening, is the ones still standing.

End of discussion

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Bold words coming from the leader of the clan we basically enslaved without much effort (after beating you all the way to pulling 10s on saturdays with about even opts then letting you grow under our wing, you really arent all that great at matched opts after it gets past 50v50 lol). I generally find all your posts on this topic funny considering the foundations for your clan as it stands today were laid by Epidemic.

EOP has been and overcame a slump.

@ Cx-Tommy as I can't seem to quote from past pages or I'm doing this wrong either one.

Well first off, yes, other clans will likely implement something they see that they like into their own clan.. but that is strengthening the Epidemic argument. Epidemic was honestly extremely good in F2P matched opts, but obviously came up short against clans like MM & Foe. Why? Because their organization was only slightly less than ours or on par. The levels obviously did E in which resulted in the usual 1-2 for the best of 3.

We didn't recruit "****" pures, most of our new pures actually had quite a bit of 99s (Tom N Eto from Malice & L Harmz Mike from Enigma come to mind). Our old school members were the ones who actually had quite bad stats. This was because they were dedicated to Epidemic only, not to the game of Scape. Your last point is quite stupid, so I'm not bothering with that.

I'm tired of hearing E made other clans improve.

E did nothing but **** MM off and made them bring back their core group to shut up all you little kids. The Pure World as a whole is slumping with or without E, it doesn't make a damn difference. If you were so great, you would still be opened. Now please shut the **** up.

Nuff said.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

this is a really stupid thread

clans have always pulled around 50 average since the pure community became as competitive around 05-06

so all the sudden because E died that means it's not going to go back to normal? Last year was just a coincidence, all that rave and boost in RS activity has died down same thing happened around clanwars where you saw unusually high pulls

reading the thread and seeing people actually thinking E had something to do with all that is just enough for me to point out how comical this place is

Surprised no one has said Epidemic's dead get over it.

But yeaaah before i came back i was looking at topics and i was like Epidemic would steam roll these **** *** clans.

Was talking to people, if Epidemic reopened and people left to join loads of clans would be screwed as they would all lose 10-15 members.

Tbh I'd love Epidemic to reopen and give FOE/MM some real comeptition but it's not gonna happen.

^ :D

you will never know my true identity

Which is why we're #1 f2p matched opts.

Which is why we continuously clear 3+ clans in one inventory week after week.

Which is why we made fatality P2P based.

Sorry but YOU SIR have no clue wtf you are saying.

Imo Fi have been P2p based since MM beat them, they have always had better quality when it came to P2P but the leaders never wanted to emphasise it/work on it because Fi was reknowned for F2p.

titanj.png

Actually The Hatred was the first pure clan to use it, with their purple haze, then every clan copied.

If i had quoted ivp it would of made more sense, like Purple haze was just for impact? we used it for like middle of fights hense you'll see clans doing lines of Cpppppp or EEEEe in Eop's case during pushes.

I'm probaly wrong so cba to argue.

Just saying this was a stupid topic apart from for westy's enjoyment as Epidemic is dead and it's giving clans a chance to talk **** now they've had time to recover from Epidemic's death. We were dinosaurs yo we ****** you in the *** but we were so big we couldn't hide from meteor of MM

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

enough of the **** talk Epidemic is dead and if they were as good as you idiots make out they would still be around wouldnt they.

fact is they died because they couldnt handle the pressure and the leadership was a load of ****

kthnx

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord