Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since Epidemic Closed....

Westy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys were jokes, a once a week clan that got cocky and felt the wrath of MM. You competed for a few weeks and gave up once the competition answered back lol.

Oh snap! :laugh:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

you guys were jokes, a once a week clan that got cocky and felt the wrath of MM. You competed for a few weeks and gave up once the competition answered back lol.

^ Truth hurts

34ypu12.png

The leadership in E sucked, they called there pushes late, they kept making too many wrong calls during a war. They could have beaten mm but made too many wrong calls. I remember we were fighting mm and then someone just told everyone to sit and rest in a middle of a war we all had to run. This was at chaos alter btw. So everyone sat and rested..

But thats only one of the reasons why i left..

Pretty sure most of our wrong pushes came early or on time. The leadership of Epidemic was one of the best you can find, save for the disinterest (?) in Scape.

I'm tired of hearing E made other clans improve.

E did nothing but **** MM off and made them bring back their core group to shut up all you little kids. The Pure World as a whole is slumping with or without E, it doesn't make a damn difference. If you were so great, you would still be opened. Now please shut the **** up.

Pretty sure we were the only clan that made Mm "bring back their core group", something not even Fi can even come close to doing anymore.

We went SSJ2

Ya i hate you. ):

It is way more competitive now. One minute DP and Fi are rivals then its eop and fi. I like it more, its very unpredictable.

It's quite predictable actually, a clan loses three times in a row starts slumping then the clan who is winninf will obviously shift its' attention to the more threatening clan which in this case is Fi. Maybe it'll be DP again after their anniversary weekend, they should pull more.

Pretty sure we were the only clan that made Mm "bring back their core group", something not even Fi can even come close to doing anymore.

core group..? you're mistaken. you mean you gave mm the motivation to shut you down, then you didn't even bother rebutting. in this case, the only thing you've done is mass-recruit. congratz ;)

Pretty sure most of our wrong pushes came early or on time. The leadership of Epidemic was one of the best you can find, save for the disinterest (?) in Scape.

Ya i hate you. ):

It's quite predictable actually, a clan loses three times in a row starts slumping then the clan who is winninf will obviously shift its' attention to the more threatening clan which in this case is Fi. Maybe it'll be DP again after their anniversary weekend, they should pull more.

I DIDNT MEAN ALL THE RANKED SUCKED I MENT 1 OR 2

34ypu12.png

core group..? you're mistaken. you mean you gave mm the motivation to shut you down, then you didn't even bother rebutting. in this case, the only thing you've done is mass-recruit. congratz ;)

OHHHH SNAP X2.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Whats even funnier is that a clan that went from 50+ reqs to whatever they did in like a year beat was competing with clans that have been open for like 0mfg4y3arz lmfa0roflsauce. I wasnt even E.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

We use TeamSpeak, same thing...but what does us using TS, calling pushes, and spamming lines of E have to do with anything, we've been spamming with the Initials "E" before Epidemic even existed.

russ you made the most retarted statement, in 2006/7 no clan was spamming Lines of E, EOP itself was spamming lines of @ and #, Epidemic Started "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and you idiots tryed to copy it but you just make yourself look like pricks because you cant handle the lines of EEEEEE yet because your staff is to **** to do anything with your numbers.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

russ you made the most retarted statement, in 2006/7 no clan was spamming Lines of E, EOP itself was spamming lines of @ and #, Epidemic Started "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and you idiots tryed to copy it but you just make yourself look like pricks because you cant handle the lines of EEEEEE yet because your staff is to **** to do anything with your numbers.

Sorry, I had no choice but to quote you for your lack of intelligence. I did not say in 2006/2007 any clans were spamming lines of E, I said we were spamming using the Initials "E" before Epidemic even existed, such as E [insertNameHere]. We used to spam "Eeeeeeeeooooooooooooooopppppppppppppp" but lines of E is much easier to do. Who gives a shit if Epidemic used to say it aswell, even when Epidemic did use it, we would do the same if we were fighting another clan, obviously we wouldn't use it when fighting Epidemic because it would be confusing as fuck with both clans spamming EEEEEEEE. Once you guys died, we just continued to do it thats all. I couldn't care less if Epidemic think we copied them....Your a butt-hurt nerd whos raging because of something so stupid lmao, saying we are pricks because we "can't handle lines of eeeeeeeeeeee" because our staff can't do anything with our numbers? Thats the funniest thing i've heard all week, even so, if you think our staff can't do anything with our numbers, then how come we've been doing pretty damn decent lately? If you ask me, Epidemic staff couldn't do anything WITHOUT their numbers.

Quality > Quantity son.

thekingu.png

If you ask me, Epidemic staff couldn't do anything WITHOUT their numbers.

Quality > Quantity son.

Bold words coming from the leader of the clan we basically enslaved without much effort (after beating you all the way to pulling 10s on saturdays with about even opts then letting you grow under our wing, you really arent all that great at matched opts after it gets past 50v50 lol). I generally find all your posts on this topic funny considering the foundations for your clan as it stands today were laid by Epidemic.

Read the quote, I quoted those words directly from your member. Fi members contradicting themselves are they? And like I said, we are the only clan to ever give Mm real competition, enough to scare them into treating every trip like a full out war.

<3 my topic

haters hate, never changes the past

Read the quote, I quoted those words directly from your member. Fi members contradicting themselves are they? And like I said, we are the only clan to ever give Mm real competition, enough to scare them into treating every trip like a full out war.

^^

If you don't like what E did then thats fine, 150 + E members loved it at there peak. And we did make MM step up, like it or not, with our organisation and numbers.

I don't play and have not been following the pure clan world lately, but ive heard people have been pulling a lot less and MM have just settled at #1 with no pressure. Just curious what people would say in this discussion.

EDIT: i lol at Walli saying "E were crap" or whatever he said. Matched opts foe won 2-1... why not 3-0?

But... as ive said... haters can hate, it changes nothing

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Whats even funnier is that a clan that went from 50+ reqs to whatever they did in like a year beat was competing with clans that have been open for like 0mfg4y3arz lmfa0roflsauce. I wasnt even E.

The first time they were opened they was 50+ reqs and they closed, then when they re opened and made the #1 run they started with 65+ or 70+ i think i might be wrong.

xdf1vq.png

those were some fun saturdays fighting you guys

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Not even close, Fi put up a way better fight than Epidemic did. At least they didn't close on the 2nd week of losing LOL.

You know, I word my words carefully. I'm pretty sure I put the word, "anymore" in my sentence. Also, Fi never forced Mm to attempt to pull 100 during a regular saturday PK trip just to compete.

Bold words coming from the leader of the clan we basically enslaved without much effort (after beating you all the way to pulling 10s on saturdays with about even opts then letting you grow under our wing, you really arent all that great at matched opts after it gets past 50v50 lol). I generally find all your posts on this topic funny considering the foundations for your clan as it stands today were laid by Epidemic.

I lol'd. That is all.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You know, I word my words carefully. I'm pretty sure I put the word, "anymore" in my sentence. Also, Fi never forced Mm to attempt to pull 100 during a regular saturday PK trip just to compete.

neither can epidemic. they're dead, remember (if you want to talk about the past, i'm sure fatality has a better history than epidemic)? just because fi didn't make mm pull 100 doesn't mean they didn't try. let's not forget that fi vs mm rivalry was for #2 not #1, so it's no surprise that the pulls would be higher.

let's say this once more: i congratulate you on your pull, nothing else, due to the fact that you did absolutely nothing once mm returned the favor. once again, congratz ;)

OUR LORD HAS SPOKEN!

neither can epidemic. they're dead, remember (if you want to talk about the past, i'm sure fatality has a better history than epidemic)? just because fi didn't make mm pull 100 doesn't mean they didn't try. let's not forget that fi vs mm rivalry was for #2 not #1, so it's no surprise that the pulls would be higher.

let's say this once more: i congratulate you on your pull, nothing else, due to the fact that you did absolutely nothing once mm returned the favor. once again, congratz ;)

Since Epidemic died, I'm referencing how we were before the closure. We were still fighting Mm although obviously losing to them, so yes we were able to still compete. Fi might have a better 'history', but what does that prove? All their wins came from CP in F2P in the old wilderness. Foe & Mm were not active enough (unless it was a full out in Mm's case) and EOP struggled until '07 when they were #2 and then beat Fi for #1. Now that Mm & Foe are active, look where Fi is when there is competition. Struggling.