Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare is looking

Karl

Hello,

We are currently looking for banner/logo/signature creators, as well as website designers.

If you have any of these qualities, please PM me.

Regards,

Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Help out Mr. Karl!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

*waves hand* www.crimson-project.com 100% me, I did everything but code the forums. But I did skin them.

this guy is ownage so i support him. only runescape related graphics i ever thought were cool were made by him.

Arp-1.png

I highly advise giving this man a chance, he is very generous doing graphics for multiple communities - it's clear it's not just a project to him but something he enjoys doing

*waves hand* www.crimson-project.com 100% me, I did everything but code the forums. But I did skin them.
AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• 8 months later...

i do sigs n stuff from ww community i think i can here too

I AM BACK!!!!!

RSN- Eltomo JR (68 pure), and akafull1ron (102), Killianx ( 99) , ii drop u ii (54)

naruto1.jpg

Pure clans - Ex- FI council- Ex MM - elite Ex- EoP Ex-Malice

Main clans- Ex Cor- Council ex exodus