Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P vs P2P

Reilly

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• F2P
    • P2P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P, if you a clan comes out succesful in f2p they are doing something right. It's organization, more intense piling, harder tanking, and listening to calls.

In p2p like the above, it's individual. Say Tlp just brings 40 of their best guys, and Ch brings their whole ML of 40 but Ch had better calling. It wouldn't matter. Each tlp would tank their hardest and pay attention to prayers and keep switching attack styles.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I like F2p more because it puts your clan to the test but I like P2p more because of the skill you need to PK solo.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

p2p has far more options, weapons, just variety really.

and one person can make so much more of a difference.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Wait what

p2p takes alot more skill, not even anything to debate, foe has alot more variety than mm and has much more to do

when clans stop being 1 dimentional then they will see p2p is alot more fun, i dont see any fun in left clicking a pile and spamming mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry but its p2p for me

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Guest Xihtug7
when clans stop being 1 dimentional then they will see p2p is alot more fun, i dont see any fun in left clicking a pile and spamming mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry but its p2p for me

The topic wasnt even about foe or mm lol but im pretty sure mm is still #2/#3 p2p..

we aren't 1 dimensional

The topic wasnt even about foe or mm lol but im pretty sure mm is still #2/#3 p2p..

we aren't 1 dimensional

i know its not about foe or mm, obviously i meant to say p2p and not foe, but some kids just dont think :/

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

P2p more skill individually

F2p more skill clanwise

What he said.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Always loved F2P... the way its all about organization and leadership, not equipment and the amount of barragers. The fights too are more intense when it doesn't instantly turn into a territorial blitz/cbow match.

Which takes more skill? Personally I think F2P, you have to be a lot more cautious when you dont have inv full of necks and brews, when you get piled you need to be able to think and move instantly.

P2P does offer more variety though, which is why most clans choose to P2P pk too.

128250368099.gif