Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defending

Owen

Alright so the whole concept of being the defending clan in theory should be defending a certain area which you as a clan decide,

so what i don't understand is, some clans end up walking ridiculously close when attacking,

and the defending clan can do nothing about it.

The way i see it, surely the defending clan should be able to just hit the attacking clan as soon as they enter the area they are 'defending'?

I'll use an example from last Friday.

TLP were defending a DP attack. DP potted up,

an rushed in towards TLP but stopped short of attacking us (us being TLP).

The call was made to hit them and the fight began with us dealing the initial damage.

There were a few people spamming autowin after the fight but nothing really became of it.

It didn't really affect the outcome, as TLP ended up sweeping it 3-0,

however maybe had it have been the decider whilst it was tied 1-1,

things may have been different.

So what do you think, should the defending clan be able to hit the attacking clan if they enter the area they are defending?

Discuss.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

It is a ******* joke.

Clans know now they come within attacking distance of my clan we will make you eat the curb... some clans had to learn the hard way.

You're spot on, you are defending your terratory so if they invade it is an attack and you can attack back.

Imo, if they can hit u with a bow without moving they have attacked.

The other thing pissing me off is cunts dd'ing on a run in. Completely ******* retarded and against the objective of it, its simply just them defending.

#TEAM-WALLI

when there 2-3 squares i tell them to back up or we attack

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Jibs had a good policy on it if they stay too close for too long hit em if they're going to stand there and pick piles for 20 minutes **** it.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

In a prep with FOE about a month ago, we walked just within sight of them, as in right on the other side of the mini map, and they rushed us.

....then we won.

Don't tell me thats acceptable rofl.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

In a prep with FOE about a month ago, we walked just within sight of them, as in right on the other side of the mini map, and they rushed us.

....then we won.

Don't tell me thats acceptable rofl.

No you didnt, you came within about 7 steps of us, still pretty sure vid is somewhere.

That is close enough to be hit with a bow.

#TEAM-WALLI

I'm going to have to agree, I absolutely hate it when clans come within sight or within a few steps and stand there for a few minutes organizing their attack. The whole policy of "attacking clan gets first hit, if defending clan attacks first it's auto-lose" is complete nonsense.

I would tend to agree with this:

if they can be hit. they will be hit.
AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

It is a ******* joke.

Clans know now they come within attacking distance of my clan we will make you eat the curb... some clans had to learn the hard way.

You're spot on, you are defending your terratory so if they invade it is an attack and you can attack back.

Imo, if they can hit u with a bow without moving they have attacked.

The other thing pissing me off is cunts dd'ing on a run in. Completely ******* retarded and against the objective of it, its simply just them defending.

:blush:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I agree with the defending territory stuff, I say anything beyond the bone border line is an attack.

Until clans/teams can agree on some sort of defending line, I like to abuse the fact that they can't attack by trolling them a bit

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

i 100% agree. i think there should be an established rule that you can attack within 8 spaces if the oponient comes in

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

defending clan has all the rights, i remember one time it was zo was leading ir in a miniwar, he was literally 3 steps away from cp's dd and he expected us not to attack? you know how it ended up, and the after convo was funny stuff too

i dont see it a disadvantage for the attacker since they have all the time in the world to come in and charge 90% of the time, same with getting pre-calls and what not, then again i remember back then cp would always have a "charge in fast" policy because the other clan would take their damn sweet time

Doesn't make sense. Please tell me how you come up with these rules, is there a rule book for RuneScape tactics now? I could care less about what people say lol, I know what's best for my clan and I'll do it. When a clan defends, a clan defends, they don't attack the opposing clan regardless of their distance because thats just plain retarded, and vice versa.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Doesn't make sense. Please tell me how you come up with these rules, is there a rule book for RuneScape tactics now? I could care less about what people say lol, I know what's best for my clan and I'll do it. When a clan defends, a clan defends, they don't attack the opposing clan regardless of their distance because thats just plain retarded, and vice versa.

come near me i make u rol.

WE CLEAR?

#TEAM-WALLI