Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dear CPR

Am0n

Obviously if they still succeed, you still wont do it

I most certainly will, why not lmfao.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liar am0n

NO U!

am0ns.jpg

How is this ''Clan Discussion''

No one really gives 2 cent about you getting a tattoo or w/e you're getting at with this thread. This isn't even real motivation for your clan, just a publicity stunt. Also I doubt that you got what it takes to take on FOE, and especially not TLP.

You'll need to build up momentum and some real motivation before you'll be able to get anywhere, also why on earth go for the two best P2p clans? That isn't how you gain momentum, you'll just kill your clan spirit with fights like this... Good luck CPR

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

No one really gives 2 cent about you getting a tattoo or w/e you're getting at with this thread. This isn't even real motivation for your clan, just a publicity stunt. Also I doubt that you got what it takes to take on FOE, and especially not TLP.

You'll need to build up momentum and some real motivation before you'll be able to get anywhere, also why on earth go for the two best P2p clans? That isn't how you gain momentum, you'll just kill your clan spirit with fights like this... Good luck CPR

We beat everyone else that matters P2P, and weve already beat FOE 20v20.

am0ns.jpg

I think you should also include something to do with pvp in that, because you can't be number one matched opts unless you are dominant in pvp and clan wars.

And how are you ever going to get matched Opts in PVP?

am0ns.jpg

We have a winner.

Show me one pure clan that will give an honest opt count and Ill show you 20 that will lie out there ass.

am0ns.jpg

Show me one pure clan that will give an honest opt count and Ill show you 20 that will lie out there ass.

I'm pretty sure he meant set up a pvp matched opt fight like before clan wars. You know like mems gate, dwarves, etc. Not a saturday run in kind of thing.

Arp-1.png

We already beat FI and DP matched opts, next step up from them is foe n tlp imo.

I'm pretty sure he meant set up a pvp matched opt fight like before clan wars. You know like mems gate, dwarves, etc. Not a saturday run in kind of thing.

Yes. I'm sure that Foe would be willing to do a matched opts pvp round after our already organised clan wars rounds - speak to Zany about it.

Yes. I'm sure that Foe would be willing to do a matched opts pvp round after our already organised clan wars rounds - speak to Zany about it.

That could actually be fun, I cant get in IRC much though Im not at home, Ill talk to one of CPRs officials and tell him to get ahold of Zany.

am0ns.jpg

Omni dude please dont lock another one of my topics -.- lmfao

am0ns.jpg