Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dear CPR

Am0n

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like you to include maybe Fatality in here as well, you may have beaten us once at a P2P pcl, but that doesn't prove all to much.

OT- I hope that for your sake you lose lol...yikes thats some crazyness

We beat you at a Prep.

We beat EOP at PCL thats why we didnt include them.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

YOU NEVER BEAT MM MATCHED OPTS P2P???????????

Id love to fight MM P2P matched just thought you guys were more F2P so didnt think you would be interested.

am0ns.jpg

LMFAO Go Troll away Zo and Ricky. You really have nothing on CPR. But really I wish you luck lmfao

am0ns.jpg

I love how CPR have gained a bit of momentum and all of a sudden they are all over these boards and talking **** to IR, a clan that have been around for 3+ years.

Let me tell you something am0n, you may have higher levels, and more numbers atm, But.. We are smarter than you, have more experience than you. I know for a fact we are smarter than you, because of your pathetic attempts.. Not gunna say. But yes, CPR is no where nere to what IR is, and trust me in the long term you will suffer.

hotkeying.gif