Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance's Funtastic Tuesday full of p2p

Mitch

ojnj9f.png

Site|ML|#clan-df

newdefy.png

dFvsCy.png

Today we were asked by Calamity for a 40 min prep. The rules were: p2p, 1 def cap, Nothing else on besides overs.

We pulled 22 but we had to sit about 8 because calamity only had around 14, but it was fine, because we with ease took the win for the first round, and the second round was just around the same.

I would like to give a sincere thanks to Calamity for this prep, Calamity and Defiance really match up well together in both servers matched. That's why we enjoy fighting them. I would also like to thank them for the flame-free part of it too <3

newdefy.png

Starting and Ending opts:

1st Round:

dF Starting:14

Cy Starting:14

dF Ending:10

Cy Ending:0

2nd Round:

dF Starting:15

Cy Starting:15

dF Ending:6

Cy Ending:0

3rd Round: (This round we were going to try something new, we sat all 4 ranks and were going to let the members do it themselves but it just epicly failed XD - But still Calamity won this round fair and square no matter what, great job.)

dF Starting:16

Cy Starting:16

dF Ending:0

Cy Ending:9 I believe? Possibly 10

Again, Would like to give a sincere thanks to Calamity.

newvidz.png

newpics.png

100810162616.png

100810133910.png

screenshot611h.jpg

screenshot614.jpg

newow.png

dFvsDis.png

We asked Disorder for a 2 hour prep in p2p just to improve our skills and organization in it, and they accepted with the rules 25 def cap, HC on, turm off, dung off, corrupts off.

This wasn't really any competition unfortuently, we really did well surrounding them, piling, and most importantly tanking. I think we only lost around 3-4 people each round and as mentioned before took the wins easily. I would however like to thank Disorder for the fight, but a bit sad that you don't do the 3rd round ^-^.

Starting/Ending Opts

1st Round:

dF Starting:20

DIS Starting:17

dF Ending:18

DIS Ending:0

2nd Round:

dF Starting:20

DIS Starting:17

dF Ending:19

DIS Ending:0

newvidz.png

newpics.png

100810171756.png

100810163951.png

100810144016.png

100810173058.png

100810174025.png

100810174741.png

newdefy.png

http://www.rs-defiance.com

#clan-df

'dF home cc'

(08:16:09) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mo M Ra N Qe is in 3 clans. | Clans: Defiance, Destructive Pures, Worldwide Community |

Thought I noticed him from somewhere..

It's one of our rank's accs.

Thanks for the fights.

Good Job Defiance !

Im pretty sure we will hear a lot of good things from you guys in the future. keep it up

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"