Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Marijuana

-Charlie-

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend recently died from a marijuana overdose this **** needs to stay illegal..

You can't OD on marijuana, unless you take in a ridiculous amount (which is pretty much impossible). He definitely had other drugs/alcohol.

It's not lethal, and if you're a smart kid, it won't "kill all your brain cells and make you dumb"

My friend recently died from a marijuana overdose this **** needs to stay illegal..

You can't OD on marijuana, unless you take in a ridiculous amount (which is pretty much impossible). He definitely had other drugs/alcohol.

It's not lethal, and if you're a smart kid, it won't "kill all your brain cells and make you dumb"

lol i odeed to

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Impossible to overdose on marijuana.

If you want to say it makes you stupid and burns your braincells. I like you to tell that to the people I hang out with and smoke with. All of us get A's and are in National Honor Society, all of us with a 4.0+ GPA. You're not stupid from smoking pot, you're just ******* stupid.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

although pot should by all means be legal, the gateway theory is incredibly true, in my opinion.

I started out smoking pot and ended up doing alot more than that, only because I entered the world of drugs.

If pot was legal there would be no gateway and it would be even harder for minors to get

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

although pot should by all means be legal, the gateway theory is incredibly true, in my opinion.

I started out smoking pot and ended up doing alot more than that, only because I entered the world of drugs.

If pot was legal there would be no gateway and it would be even harder for minors to get

yea well thats like saying milk leads to alcohol, or forks lead to obesity lolz.

If you want to say it makes you stupid and burns your braincells. I like you to tell that to the people I hang out with and smoke with. All of us get A's and are in National Honor Society, all of us with a 4.0+ GPA. You're not stupid from smoking pot, you're just ******* stupid.

i was jaykaying about the od hombre

did you not notice me roflstomp kids in this topic for pages

3 mil worth of weed in 15 minutes and u can od##

uhh i think u can OD because my cousin did and his pot was laced with THC or some other chemical and he had to get his stomach pumped. so dont try to spread that ******** lol

His pot was laced with THC!

Wow, poor guy.

tmapw.png

I lol at the cancer comment. Breathing air and sitting on carpet cause cancer too.

Smoking pot isn't physically more harmful than smoking cigs, but the whole theory on smoking weed is not a good influence to anybody.

And the problem with smoking weed is that if taken wrong it can **** up your life, even though it doesn't have addicting chemicals in it, you can still get mentally addicted to the feeling of getting high, just like you can get addicted to playing video games. And plus.. I've heard tons of stories of people getting high and killing themselves from doing inhumane stuff.

uhh i think u can OD because my cousin did and his pot was laced with THC or some other chemical and he had to get his stomach pumped. so dont try to spread that ******** lol

Pot laced with THC?? IVE HEARD OF THIS! TERRIBLE STUFF!!!

LOL and Dot I see what you did there.

OT: But @Badger I 100% agree with you pot is only a gateway drug because it is considered illegal legalize it and it would be like kids that smoke cigarettes when they drink, thats about as far as the gateway would go. It would lose its "rebel' appeal and only the regular pot heads would be into it.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

But @Badger I 100% agree with you pot is only a gateway drug because it is considered illegal legalize it and it would be like kids that smoke cigarettes when they drink, thats about as far as the gateway would go. It would lose its "rebel' appeal and only the regular pot heads would be into it.

This this this this this!

Legalize this **** Im gonna be like the people that grow corn, cept Ima grow a **** ton of pot then have the government pay me not to sell it, then just sit in my living room all day stoned as **** off the weed that I cant sell to anyone. OMFG this will be BAWS!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

To overdose on marijuana you would have to smoke approximately 75 pounds in a span of 30 minutes which is basically impossibly.

A) you would pass out before you got there.

B) you would casper and be to messed up to smoke anymore.

I don't smoke though.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Legalize this **** Im gonna be like the people that grow corn, cept Ima grow a **** ton of pot then have the government pay me not to sell it, then just sit in my living room all day stoned as **** off the weed that I cant sell to anyone. OMFG this will be BAWS!

Best idea I've ever heard.

I smoke from time to time. Nothing bad has ever happened when I have. In fact, I do crazier **** when I'm drunk.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• 3 weeks later...

In England, more people fight when there drunk than high, when your high your more relaxed. Also, legalise pls thx.

A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.

~UKFDubstep~

• 1 month later...