Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Miniwars

2chainz

dung off shouldn't be an option.

summoning is meh, some prefer it others dont. even if I'm mini'ing with the MM 99 summon crew I'd rather have it off just cause its ******* annoying to click them

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

cuz there overpowered

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

dung is too new (no bots tbh) to get easily and some people dont consider summ a stat pures should train. Not to mention i've been in wars with someone in my clan having 99 mage-range-summ with arcane stream.. its not as fun really, i mean its just watching him tank and smash people with the scroll. Everyone is forced to pray range if the titan is out there.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

I believe people need to stop being annoying, and if they can't take the heat get outa the fire. Summon on, pvp on, dung on = ftw.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Chaotic long or rapier. Basically gives a pure a whip or Vls to use on other pures.

It's also getting an 80 in a stat that is extremely slow, as well as 80 attack.

Whoever said no bots for dungeoneering your account on runescape needs to get banned.

People work on their accounts to use the things they have. It's not overpowered if it's expensive/time consuming because thats why it IS expensive/time consuming, because it has more power.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

It's also getting an 80 in a stat that is extremely slow, as well as 80 attack.

Whoever said no bots for dungeoneering your account on runescape needs to get banned.

People work on their accounts to use the things they have. It's not overpowered if it's expensive/time consuming because thats why it IS expensive/time consuming, because it has more power.

So if Jagex released a weapon that could be used at 1 attack and strength but took two or so months of straight scaping, it wouldn't be overpowered because it took a long time to get?

******* idiot, rofl.

fdvo0z.png

Because dungioneering makes a LARGE difference in both f2p and p2p minis. So if your members dont have dungioneering it will make it much harder to win the mini.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• 3 weeks later...