Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aroooooooo..?

Spittles

FOE a bunch of funny guys. All honesty it's summer could care less what you guys people like to go out and enjoy themselves rather than play runescape all day so im not surpised of anything that happened this summer so far.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE a bunch of funny guys. All honesty it's summer could care less what you guys people like to go out and enjoy themselves rather than play runescape all day so im not surpised of anything that happened this summer so far.

I thought we were Full of excuses. Cmon bro

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Can say the exact same thing for any Saturday. people like to go out any Saturday because it is their days off from school.

good fight today

10pdfkn.jpg

I had a good time, and the trip was quite fun.

I appreciate the fights everyone, made the trips fun, but the real enjoyment came from the shooting squad we had at the banker, launching arrows into the diminishing numbers of MM.

Fun trip, fun time, see you all tomorrow. Thanks again for the fights, respect to those who didn't run.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Nice work FOE, seems MM only steps up their game when it comes to "official events" like the Jagex Cup. Continue doing what you're doing and I hope MM steps up their game even more as well.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

So much for how 'elite' Foe claims their members to be. :laugh:

Average F2P Combat: 78.61

Average Hitpoints: 88.36

Average Strength: 90.98

Average Ranged: 93.34

Average Magic: 92.99

When a clan as higher averages and clearly start to out perform us in both servers, then we will start to worry about how Elite we are. :cool:

10pdfkn.jpg

"Green faggots" didn't kill 1 of FOE, plus that name is more known then "Defiance"

dF+CPR, don't remember crashing your fight. I just found your reaction funny. Lol at spittles empty threats.