Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aroooooooo..?

Spittles

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gud pull, seems the 50% attendance requirement is working for u guys

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

it wasnt long back when mm had a 150+ ml pulling 75-80

OT: Gj foe, wasnt there today, seemed like mm's comeback died quite fast :/ hopefully we can have a awsome p2p trip aswell

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Not being an ass, but end of the day have you ever thought of maybe.. just maybe boosting up your Req. for attendance for just one month?

I mean... yesterday (friday) when you guys beat us, some of your members were the happiest members alive.

Sometimes you got to try new things, and that's what we've done... look at the outcome. Dominating almost every trip.

And you can't go and say "oh our members have lives" because some trips we usually peak at 90 out of a 160+ ML.

So it's either try something new or start recruiting some quality and active pures :D

I just want more fights with you guys :(

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

Not being an ass, but end of the day have you ever thought of maybe.. just maybe boosting up your Req. for attendance for just one month?

I mean... yesterday (friday) when you guys beat us, some of your members were the happiest members alive.

Sometimes you got to try new things, and that's what we've done... look at the outcome. Dominating almost every trip.

And you can't go and say "oh our members have lives" because some trips we usually peak at 90 out of a 160+ ML.

So it's either try something new or start recruiting some quality and active pures :D

I just want more fights with you guys :(

our members have lives