Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RIP DP

VxT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Clan - RIP, and what not, not a great clan but a good clan. Pulled it's weight in both servers, respectable ranks and what not. On the inside must of been a great clan.

The Leaders - I've half seen this light but it's more of just something to do to kill time, i've only gained like 5 levels in the last 8 months but gained a fair few exp and spent time. Good luck in your future ventures and hopefully you've grown from running a clan. Jibs/Ivp/Bawb/plodeh, one of them in epidemic said although it's just a game organising and what not and handleing people is good experience and it's something you can take with you and apply to the real world.

THe Members - Good luck in what you do whether it's quit, get defence or move to a new clan. The Life boats are getting fewer.

Titanic that is the pure world is going down, and there aren't many life boats, gradually they'll be three.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

****... I remember fighting you guys back in 08 at low level PCL. You guys sure in hell came a long way, from being a low level clan, to competeting with some of the best clans, giving them for a run for there money. Its ashame, to see such a solid clan go. One less clan to compete in the wildy. Goodluck To everyone in DP.

well said r1n

gl

RIP DP, they were a great opponent for us. Giving us many preps and even more great fights..

This is sad.. TLP loses yet another clan to fight with.. Possibility is that FI will grow because of APPS.. Who will be left for us?:S

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Now that you have closed i'm not going to suddenly pretend we were best friends, but the people i knew in DP were pretty cool, and that you were the only clan that kinda pulled similar to us in p2p, so that kinda soqs ****.

RIP.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You guy's accomplished a lot in your time as a clan, and doing what you did without being open for half as long as others was extremely impressive. I will miss the rivalry we had, and I hope you all have a good time with whatever you decide to do.

15zs5ro.jpg

Well i'm not going to lie and try and suck up, but one of the most funnest moments I had in 2010 was fighting with DP in may for # 3. Sure we got nasty arguements and everything, but it was what kept our runescape fun :smile:. GL in the future.

9kqihk.png

kinda saw this comin for awhile.

never did anything to **** me off so RIP my lil ppls

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

RIP DP.

When we were rivals, we obviously weren't friends, but over the time, CP and DP became close friends. Good luck in life fellas

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore