Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Time Will Come

TeeWee 0

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danm, lets stop the Epidemic before it gets us all.´

Also, chill with the moderation... we have freedom of speech for fake sake.

not on the internet baby

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Danm, lets stop the Epidemic before it gets us all.´

Also, chill with the moderation... we have freedom of speech for fake sake.

Nobody has the freedom to flame or troll. Inappropriate posts can and will be removed in accordance with the rules outlined for this forum. If anyone feels the need to brush up on them they can do so here.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Nobody has the freedom to flame or troll. Inappropriate posts can and will be removed in accordance with the rules outlined for this forum. If anyone feels the need to brush up on them they can do so here.

Best defence is an attack as Bush said I guess... Is that wut PW is doing now a days? Preventing themselves from flaming, therefore deleting/hiding peoples responds to threads and other members, because it might cause flame/troll? Personally I had several long post deleted/hide... I'm not a 12year old kid and I don't flame.. Just don't see the need to hide so many post nor words as fu_k, it's part of our everyday life so why on earth shouldn't we be able to use it here? =/

Also, please don't tell it is against the rules to ask questions to your system.

OT: Lets stop this epidemic :teehee:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

The point of this topic was to try and open up the eyes of those who doesn't realize it yet, but this is becoming a bigger and bigger problem, I'm not gonna throw my ass into an argument with any of the clans that has posted here, anyone could do that, but it's totally pointless.

Clan leaders, think about what you do, today it's you crashing X, tomorrow it's X crashing you, and it'll just go around like that until somebody gets tired of it and says "**** OFF, I'm done".

They realize it. They know. They don't care. You're not going to just suddenly change the minds of all these leaders that are doing the things they do.

And either way you should be happy if your clan closed. Take advantage of it and stop playing the game.

Arp-1.png

They realize it. They know. They don't care. You're not going to just suddenly change the minds of all these leaders that are doing the things they do.

And either way you should be happy if your clan closed. Take advantage of it and stop playing the game.

kk pure has spoken. Thread closed.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Best defence is an attack as Bush said I guess... Is that wut PW is doing now a days? Preventing themselves from flaming, therefore deleting/hiding peoples responds to threads and other members, because it might cause flame/troll? Personally I had several long post deleted/hide... I'm not a 12year old kid and I don't flame.. Just don't see the need to hide so many post nor words as fu_k, it's part of our everyday life so why on earth shouldn't we be able to use it here? =/

Also, please don't tell it is against the rules to ask questions to your system.

OT: Lets stop this epidemic :teehee:

It's not against the rules to question moderation

The moderation here is stepping it up and trying to clean up the community. If you think one of your posts was wrongfully removed, feel free to PM myself or another administrator with a link to the related topic and we'll review your post. As a general rule of thumb, just be respectful and you shouldn't have any issues on these forums.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

boom roasted.

withcraft in the house

(23:58:52) -ChanServ- Channel #`pure registered under your nickname: [Charlie]

(23:58:52) * ChanServ set mode: +r

(23:58:52) * ChanServ set mode: +q [Charlie]

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

The moderation here is stepping it up and trying to clean up the community. If you think one of your posts was wrongfully removed, feel free to PM myself or another administrator with a link to the related topic and we'll review your post. As a general rule of thumb, just be respectful and you shouldn't have any issues on these forums.

Finally you're stepping it up :thumbsup: , but a way to clean community will result in a dry, boring and grey community... Lets find a balance the moderators and members can be suit with :teehee:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Wasn't Epidemic the first clan to make crashing a factor on weekend trips by crashing IR all the time? Please correct me

It was Dv actually

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

It was Dv actually

haha, you wernt in Epidemic at that time Charlie so how would you know :teehee: :ninja:

Don't get me wrong and you might even be right about what you said.. I remember crashing E vs TLP as our first crash ever, but I mean constant crashing the same clan making their trip sh_t.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Wasn't Epidemic the first clan to make crashing a factor on weekend trips by crashing IR all the time? Please correct me

Yep we invented crashing

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

haha, you wernt in Epidemic at that time Charlie so how would you know :teehee: :ninja:

I was in EOP getting crashed by Epidemic :L

remember when they crashed our run in so we teamed then near maze

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Yep we invented crashing

I knew it! :rolleyes: :whistling:

On a more serious note.. Crashing started out as something that happened rarely and have now been turned into a everyday thing really. We're addicted to it for fake sake, and clans wont quit crashing cause they cant.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I knew it! :rolleyes: :whistling:

On a more serious note.. Crashing started out as something that happened rarely and have now been turned into a everyday thing really. We're addicted to it for fake sake, and clans wont quit crashing cause they cant.

Kinda doesn't help with 3 bh worlds and 2 pvp?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png