Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Qualities

Sniping

When searching for a clan to join, what are the most important qualities to you? Is there quality that you must have or not have, for you to join the clan?

As well, do you join clans based on current rank among other clans, or do you base it on community and other aspects. If it is just the leadership, than what about the leadership makes it so inviting?

Discuss and Behave.

Edited by Sniping

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I did want to join a clan I would base it on the community, I wouldn't want to join a clan that takes Runescape too seriously, I would join a clan thats chilled and active in both F2P + P2P..

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

walli ur gay

but rly, i mainly joined foe because i knew some english kids in there and seemed like a pretty chill community who basically gives me free loot

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

People who wear Pink...People who don't....

Nah, um Community is the biggest for me, if I were to join a clan and they were not #1 but had a great community, I would like it more than if I was in the #1 clan and were treated just as a number....

Lets all think about ^....

Or better yet, join a clan when the leader makes a post and says this and that...lets think about who this could be...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Mainly joined Foe because I had a lot of my ex-tgg friend there.

But if I did want to look for a clan this was be my "check list".

1.Leadership - This is probably the most important because I doubt anyone would be happy with a clan that doesn't know what their doing.

2.Community - Of course no one would want to be in a clan full of trolls and flamers.

Examples are pretty explanatory

3.Balance - I uses to be all about F2P until I learn how to P2P. Personally, I enjoy a balance of both.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

being #1!!!!

the real reason would offend lot of u so i cannot say but if u look irls of CP its a hint :DD

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.