Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Community

Jay

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The staff at pure community wasn't even notified of the decision. :confused:

If I could go back in time, I would have told sefket not to have done this and the pure community boat would probably still be afloat.

There is no point in re-opening it now, and there is also no point in me releasing my toolkit to this community. The reason I had created the toolkit in the first place was to ensure that Pure Community would make a successful comeback.

If I do plan to release it, it will be on a third party website under a new name. Sort of like swiftkit has done.

Me and Nick(WPM) have talked recently, and if we do plan to open a new community site then it won't be for pures. This probably won't happen anyways because none of us have the time anymore to deal with the community on a long term basis. So, yeah we will probably just open a site for the toolkit.

You all probably won't see me around anymore, unless I'm just browsing to see how things are going, or I've come to announce the release/beta.

We had waited, but at the time of the discussion, you had disappeared for weeks. All active staff were involved in the discussion. I don't agree with your other statement; PC would be no more afloat now than when we took you guys in. I'd still like to discuss your client with you, and I'm disappointed we won't be seeing you around.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Frewin, you've said yourself that you hardly get on as it is so don't ******* speak on PC's behalf of what the staff did and didn't do. The few staff members we had left worked their butts off to try and make PC work. We tried extensively for the last couple of months of PC's existence but some wounds just can't be mended. You will not take any credit away from us. We failed eventually, but we didn't go down like you guys would have expected us a year ago.

Sefket, I wasn't that active when you closed PC because I had just moved into college, although, I did check the forums every few days and I saw no such discussion. If you did anything without the consent of the rest of the PC contingent it should have been closing PC instead of 'merging'. This isn't a ******* merge. This is empowerment to PW to further make their argument that they killed us. This is a pathetic attempt at you trying to kiss the ass of the PW elite in order to get a running start of being promoted. You will NEVER be promoted here at PW. They know the negative weight behind your name and everyone can see the dark cloud that follows you. I'm disappointed that you would be so feeble minded as to think otherwise.

I've browsed PW's forums for a couple of weeks now and honestly there is less of an array of content here than there was at PC. I commend you Corey for all the effort you put into the toolkit and I hope you put it to good use. Smart decision of not putting it into the wrong hands.

Cheers.

EDIT: If you having hidden mod abilities is true that just makes the situation even worse. They want to compensate you for killing our community by giving you powers, but they don't want anyone to know you have them because... well that would just make them look bad because YOU have made yourself look bad. Perhaps it is just speculation.

tumblr_lnfc59o1I81qgf7lfo1_500.gif

Frewin, you've said yourself that you hardly get on as it is so don't ******* speak on PC's behalf of what the staff did and didn't do. The few staff members we had left worked their butts off to try and make PC work. We tried extensively for the last couple of months of PC's existence but some wounds just can't be mended. You will not take any credit away from us. We failed eventually, but we didn't go down like you guys would have expected us a year ago.

Sefket, I wasn't that active when you closed PC because I had just moved into college, although, I did check the forums every few days and I saw no such discussion. If you did anything without the consent of the rest of the PC contingent it should have been closing PC instead of 'merging'. This isn't a ******* merge. This is empowerment to PW to further make their argument that they killed us. This is a pathetic attempt at you trying to kiss the ass of the PW elite in order to get a running start of being promoted. You will NEVER be promoted here at PW. They know the negative weight behind your name and everyone can see the dark cloud that follows you. I'm disappointed that you would be so feeble minded as to think otherwise.

I've browsed PW's forums for a couple of weeks now and honestly there is less of an array of content here than there was at PC. I commend you Corey for all the effort you put into the toolkit and I hope you put it to good use. Smart decision of not putting it into the wrong hands.

Cheers.

Sefket already has hidden mod bro :dry:

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Its not very hidden lmao

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Corey and Rude, there was no merge. As you can read in the first post, it specifies that we absorbed your staff and community as well as a few select projects.

EDIT: If you having hidden mod abilities is true that just makes the situation even worse. They want to compensate you for killing our community by giving you powers, but they don't want anyone to know you have them because... well that would just make them look bad because YOU have made yourself look bad. Perhaps it is just speculation.

Neither Frewin nor Sefket have moderation over these forums. Sefkets power extends as far as PW flip sections so he can properly manage it.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Corey and Rude, there was no merge. As you can read in the first post, it specifies that we absorbed your staff and community as well as a few select projects.

Main Entry: Merge

Definition: Bring or come together

Synonyms: Absorb

Regardless the point I'm making is that Sefket is an idiot for even allowing us to be 'absorbed' if that makes you feel better.

Main Entry: Merge

Definition: Bring or come together

Synonyms: Absorb

Regardless the point I'm making is that Sefket is an idiot for even allowing us to be 'absorbed' if that makes you feel better.

I thought your point was that it was uncharacteristic of a merge when we didn't transfer ranks from your forums to ours, when my point was that there was never any intention to promote former PC ranks.

It was Sefket's job to run PC forums, and ultimately it was his decision whether or not to close them. You should respect his decision the same as you respected any of his decisions made while running PC.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I thought your point was that it was uncharacteristic of a merge when we didn't transfer ranks from your forums to ours, when my point was that there was never any intention to promote former PC ranks.

It was Sefket's job to run PC forums, and ultimately it was his decision whether or not to close them. You should respect his decision the same as you respected any of his decisions made while running PC.

Obviously PW's goal here was to "negotiate" with Sefket to close down Pure Community to come to Pure Warfare as in a hand in hand beneficial agreement. Leading towards this assumption, the decision wasn't based on SEFKET's decision as in a decision to fully benefit the staff of Pure Community. It was a selfish decision for Sefket to come crawling to another community to trend his infamous internet reputation.

So.. why should ex-staff of PC respect Sefket's decision? Obviously everyone running these forums are member hungry enough to announce blasphemy saying they're the number one "Pure" community.. where you have RSC hosting an extreme number of pures over Pure Warfare.

I see these forums being stagnant forever.

Obviously PW's goal here was to "negotiate" with Sefket to close down Pure Community to come to Pure Warfare as in a hand in hand beneficial agreement. Leading towards this assumption, the decision wasn't based on SEFKET's decision as in a decision to fully benefit the staff of Pure Community. It was a selfish decision for Sefket to come crawling to another community to trend his infamous internet reputation.

So.. why should ex-staff of PC respect Sefket's decision? Obviously everyone running these forums are member hungry enough to announce blasphemy saying they're the number one "Pure" community.. where you have RSC hosting an extreme number of pures over Pure Warfare.

I see these forums being stagnant forever.

Stagnant but our activity still rises.

Stagnant but we're the first fansite for pures recognized by Jagex.

Stagnant but we are TRULY the number "pure" community, as we are directed at pures, where as RSC isn't.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Stagnant but our activity still rises.

Stagnant but we're the first fansite for pures recognized by Jagex.

Stagnant but we are TRULY the number "pure" community, as we are directed at pures, where as RSC isn't.

Lets put it this way to make you comprehend what I'm saying here. I might've been nebulous on my quota.

Runescape is a game that is stagnant. Pures have been stagnant ever since the infamous wilderness update. A "PURE" community forum will NOT increase activity unless clans rise. If pures are decreasing or remaining at a constant rate, clan activity will just hang around at a constant rate.

A pure community forum is not designed to hit high numbers enough to become an official fan base and directed hit compared to RSC/HQ/Tipit, ect.

I'm sorry to snap your naive thought but these forums won't exceed any higher than it it currently. At least not for a good period of time. I might sound like a little pessimistic *****.. ..

But I've been around the original Pure Community for a long time ;p

But good luck to PW.. I surely mean it whether people care or not. Prove me wrong.

Lets put it this way to make you comprehend what I'm saying here. I might've been nebulous on my quota.

Runescape is a game that is stagnant. Pures have been stagnant ever since the infamous wilderness update. A "PURE" community forum will NOT increase activity unless clans rise. If pures are decreasing or remaining at a constant rate, clan activity will just hang around at a constant rate.

A pure community forum is not designed to hit high numbers enough to become an official fan base and directed hit compared to RSC/HQ/Tipit, ect.

I'm sorry to snap your naive thought but these forums won't exceed any higher than it it currently. At least not for a good period of time. I might sound like a little pessimistic *****.. ..

But I've been around the original Pure Community for a long time ;p

But good luck to PW.. I surely mean it whether people care or not. Prove me wrong.

You obviously are ignorant to what we have accomplished in the amount of time we've been open, to any other pure communities that have tried.

Of course we'll never reach the activity of RSC/HQ/Tipit, etc., but that is because they're directed at a larger fan base.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

You obviously are ignorant to what we have accomplished in the amount of time we've been open, to any other pure communities that have tried.

Of course we'll never reach the activity of RSC/HQ/Tipit, etc., but that is because they're directed at a larger fan base.

Man. I like how you are so confident that PW did this by themselves. If it wasn't for PC, PW would be nothing. Most of the ideas implemented in PW was from PC. Most people that registered on these forums on the opening day was people FROM PC.

And other Pure Communities? Like what? Pure Village?

I respect decisions where my say was at least taken into consideration or where I at least got some kind of say in the decision. Here, I had nothing.

You guys took advantage of Sefket's gullibility and as a result here we are.

I don't have anything against PW and I wish you guys the best, because the pure world needs something to bring them together. You guys may not have a good rep, by some people's standards, but I really don't mind it so much here. It's just a different kind of community. PC was more home(y), whereas, PW is kind of the apathetic "I win; you lose" type of place. I want you guys to succeed and I'll end it on that note. Cheers.

I respect decisions where my say was at least taken into consideration or where I at least got some kind of say in the decision. Here, I had nothing.

You guys took advantage of Sefket's gullibility and as a result here we are.

I don't have anything against PW and I wish you guys the best, because the pure world needs something to bring them together. You guys may not have a good rep, by some people's standards, but I really don't mind it so much here. It's just a different kind of community. PC was more home(y), whereas, PW is kind of the apathetic "I win; you lose" type of place. I want you guys to succeed and I'll end it on that note. Cheers.

yo let's get drunk

Arp-1.png

Egad, never thought it'd happen; lol!

Silly Serfhat!

I've been active with both sites for quite some time and I'm glad it has come to this. Welcome new users.

OMG TOBY IS THAT YOU!?

And guys... I haven't lurked this thread enough to see if the argument resolved... but Ali and I knew PC wasn't going to last much longer... When we left, it was slowly bleeding out.. Even I could see that..

PS, to anyone who might remember... This is R`yan lol. I can't have symbols in my name here.. >.<

Formerly R`yan on PC. Can't use ` here.. :(