Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FOE] 28/8/10 Action Packed Saturday [FOE]

0BR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8xyaE.png LOL0LOLOL0LOLLOL0OLOLL

i cant believe foe think they won that fight at sperm hill when if you look at their pics it showed them dieing and running to cw...

thats foe for ya :confused:

i cant believe foe think they won that fight at sperm hill when if you look at their pics it showed them dieing and running to cw...

Fight till death mate

9ftifd.png

video is up and at 1:04 you will see MM still outside of cw and foe clearing them. Look inside clan wars no fall ins or what ever

1:07 in cc: "Omfg we done man..."

this, as well as the video cutting off, makes me believe that it still happened the way mm told it.

Let me think about this now. We were getting returners to clanwars. We still had some people holding on at clanwars. Then we got a rush of about 20 or so returners and went up to sperm and then cleared the rest of MM out quite clearly as it shows on the video. We would've happily cleared the rest of you if your leaders weren't spamming on mic "LOG OUT, LOG OUT" so as you can claim your win. Anyway im not one to hold something against MM so i'll let you have this one out of pity for your last few weeks of getting beat. Nice streak you got going.

See you sunday?

nice job Foe

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

MM doesn't have a ******* car therefore you are victorious in all battles from this point onwards including last night

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

Yo wutup MM mains

100828162720.png

100828163054.png

100828163052.png

100828162724.png

100828163359.png

Mossberg was with your from the start of your mass talking to all your foe membrs seeming like most of your members knew who he was so I doubt thats a Mm main

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

MM claiming wins, but in the video the fight is not over.

It is cut, but FOE returned strong. MM won the first fight, but the second fight was FOE's because MM isn't there.

The fight isn't over, and it's not because FOE doesn't LOG when they win. They walk their happy asses to a bank.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

byronu.jpg

NICE CAMO BEDSHEETS REDNECK

ot: gf mm and eop was fun

inb4nicepostcountlmfao