Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FOE] 28/8/10 Action Packed Saturday [FOE]

0BR

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Videos of the Day

~ Reached Zero

~Alec|Eaz y

2yo6g4y.png

picture1ks.png

Today was one of the more action-packed trips Foe has experienced this whole year. There was constant action and much loot to be had. We left Varrock dummies with 70 people today, and peaked at around 90. Our trip lasted 3 hours with EOP being a tough opponent today. Onto the good stuff...

2yo6g4y.png

4q1yt2.png

TD was sniping us at ghost hut until MM ran in. It was a good 5 minute fight at sperm, MM’s #’s dwindled until they called a push. A returning unit of Foe had already rushed out of CW to find the remaining MM on sperm hill. The rest logged in CW.

Foe Starting: 80

MM Starting: 80

Foe Ending: 45

MM Ending: 0 (logged out)

Pictures:

NmTJ2.png

8xyaE.png

2yo6g4y.png

4q1yt2.png

We had gotten word MM was at 18 ports. By now we were at fog and booked it to 18 ports where we found MM and some other clans. We gunned for MM and took them out with ease.

Foe Starting: 77

MM Starting: 75?

Foe Ending: 75

MM Ending: 60+ up bh

Pictures:

ON2W7.png

LIH50.jpg

FZGyb.jpg

xpZil.jpg

2yo6g4y.png

4q1yt2.png

MM regrouped at 18 ports, we rushed from bottom of BH stairs with 72 people and hit MM. We pushed them to clan wars for the win. Good fight.

Foe starting: 72

MM Starting: 70?

Foe Ending: 72

MM Ending: 60+ in cwars

Pictures:

XLbB1.jpg

1JAJB.jpg

2yo6g4y.png

4q1yt2.png

We were about to hop to world 21, we quickly aborted the log in and booked it to 18 ports. We intercepted MM on the way to chaos alter and pushed them into it. MM were cleared in a matter of minutes.

Foe starting: 63

MM Starting: 55

Foe Ending: 63

MM Ending: 0

2yo6g4y.png

wrjtqe.png

We were getting pray and regrouping after we logged in on EOP. We hit up CA when CP tried to be heroes and rush us. Decimated is all I can say.

Foe Starting: 65

CP Starting: 30?

Foe Ending: 65

CP Ending: 0

2yo6g4y.png

33l1iz5.png

EOP was the last of the clans out for today. We knew they out opted us with that super masser fury, but we aint even scared. The fight was close in proximity to the north-western stairs of the BH crater. The fight lasted a while but EOP dropped like flies, giving Foe the win.

Foe Starting: 71

Eop Starting: 80+

Foe Ending: 56

Eop Ending: 0 – Junior on his main attacking me.

Pictures:

AfvTN.png

THpzN.png

xpgJo.png

slneG.jpg

nTvOl.jpg

fKJM3.jpg

nVkAo.jpg

mTbrY.png

2yo6g4y.png

33l1iz5.png

This time around they learned that their 60s in mith were more effective at low wild where Foe mains can’t hit them. A majority of the fight Foe was in SC until a big push was called. Foe was firing on all cylinders and ko’ing Eop after Eop. Foe then rebanked at bh. The fight continued to CA, then to BH stairs then to south of BH then to south-west of clan wars to ghost hut, finally to clan wars. In the duration of the fight, we had pushed EOP all over the map, and finally chose to end after EOP had retreated to the graveyard.

Foe Starting: 65

Eop Starting 70+

Foe Ending:45

Eop Ending: ?

Pictures:

qpsmc.png

xhwo5.png

YfT6X.png

k3GBw.jpg

Pj8cb.jpg

eL9I3.jpg

IZQAh.png

hRyZ8.png

2yo6g4y.png

What a trip it was, I think I can speak for everyone on that. Thanks to all the clans we fought today, see you tomorrow for some P2P. Hope it can be as action filled as today was.

2yo6g4y.png

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don\'t forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol'd

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Your topic is completely false. The first fight you don't even have any pictures to confirm that you won, or videos. You were cleared, ran into cw. We went in and hopped to avoid the inevitable - you guys running back out to claim the win. We had 60 ending.

You can't even consider the 2nd or 3rd fight, that was a cluster. 3rd fight we had 55. 4th fight some FOE died because i saw at least 5 returning back up.

We won at peak, you beat us while praying with 55-60. Your topic lacks proof of the victory at the start of the trip so I suggest you change it.

Sorry for being a turd, by the way.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

got there a lil late but was fun fighting eop for so long, the sc fight lasted very long and they had the upper hand alot of the time.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

The fight continued to CA, then to BH stairs then to south of BH then to south-west of clan wars to ghost hut, finally to clan wars. In the duration of the fight, we had pushed EOP all over the map, and finally chose to end after EOP had retreated to the graveyard.

lol'd at this. ok you beat us at sc i'll give you that but we asked for another fight when both of us were massing at bh where we pushed you all over runescape and it ended up you guys getting pushed into clan wars nice try though

it was actually 2-2

The Second Fight we had At Northwest Steps You guys beat

n at Sc We Won..yeee but good job

In the duration of the fight, we had pushed EOP all over the map, and finally chose to end after EOP had retreated to the graveyard.

at least we ran in.

I know we killed one guy of yours, YO Becky cause they were laughing in vent at him going down and Drunk was going crazy on getting his loot and running.

An Hero.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png