Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jay Got Hacked

Jay

I logged in to RuneScape this morning to find this:

242x6xy.jpg

Seems I was hacked since I last logged in! The hacker got me 29-42 defence (fitting, since my last hacking got me 20-29, I guess they had to finish the job). They also dropped valuables such as skill capes, sold everything else and bought an impressive amount of needles.

Naturally, I'll now be leaving my clan (Fatality). I'm not really bothered by this - I haven't been scaping for a long time, but still, I hate to see an account i worked so ******* go to waste. My pure days are over, and that's okay, I've had some great times.

I suppose I'll now be dedicating myself to Pure Warfare!

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, try asking for the list of IPs that were logged in last, and ask if the account can be restored to the way it was before. If all fails, just get 70 def like I did. It's great!

Anyway, good luck with Jagex. Maybe this is a sign that you should quit RS.

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Definately true words, Pure, but I'd hardly played RS before this, I'm just upset that I can't begin and end as a pure.

Phillip, I'll ask if they can tell me the last IPs, and if they could restore the account, but I highly doubt it.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

They won't restore the account. If they did word would get around and a ton of people would ask them to restore theirs too.

Unlucky bruh, at least you now get to spend more time on PW. :)

35i2n1u.png

sad to see u get hacked...wut i dont get when regualer ppl post topics about them getting hacked they all say gf bro when a admin says they got hacked every1's like u need a acc i got 1 for u? lmao

nice acc but atleast no more Fi like Geo said

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Guest wcking
Sucks for you bro... But look at the good side of this.

No more Fi. :D

do you try to attack fi every chance you get?

sad to see u get hacked...wut i dont get when regualer ppl post topics about them getting hacked they all say gf bro when a admin says they got hacked every1's like u need a acc i got 1 for u? lmao

nice acc but atleast no more Fi like Geo said

lol

To everyone who's offering me accounts - thanks, but no thanks. I appreciate the offer, but before the hacking I'd played very little anyways. I would have desire to play an account I didn't create myself.

The only reason I'm upset by this is that I won't be a pure from beginning to end.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png