Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Creampie

Junior

bannerny.gif

Site | Applications | #irclan

intense.png

Today we set out a goal to hit CH as many times as we can because Duval seems to talk a whole lot of crap . We are terribly sorry if we crashed any one that was fighting CH.. Enough talking let the videos, pictures and summary of every fight show you what happened.

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

coming soon

irseperator.png

Intense redemption VS CY + Z

Well for our first fight of the day we scouted Chaotic at Sperm hill and were about to fight DF we quickly hopped and waited at center hill CY+Z started to attack us from the west and we wrapped around them and quickly finished them off.

Intense Redemption Starting - 33

Intense Redemption Ending - 29

CY+Z Starting - 25??

CY+Z Ending - 0

irseperator.png

Intense redemption VS CPR

We got word of TR going to CA and we quickly hopped and started to chase them. As we spread and rushed down to CA we found a surprise in CPR. Both clans fought well and the fight dragged onto the bottom of the altar where both clans heard that clans might crash this run in and hopped. Good fight CPR nevertheless.

Intense Redemption Starting - 32

Intense Redemption Ending - 24

CPR Starting - 30

CPR Ending - 15

irseperator.png

irvsch.png

We got word of CH being spread at dwarfs ofc we quickly hopped and killed CH for some free loot.

Intense Redemption Starting - 33

Intense Redemption Ending - 30??

CH Starting - 30??

CH Ending - 0

We heard once again of CH going to dwarfs we once again hopped and cleared them instantly and ending their trip =/..Sorry Tr for killing you as well.

Intense Redemption-33

Intense Redemption-33

Chaotic Starting-25??

Chaotic Ending-0

Tr Starting-10??

TR Ending-0

irseperator.png

Intense redemption VS DF

After CH ended their trip we wanted to finish it off strong. We asked DF for a run in at hillz which was a easy win really.Goodluck next time DF.

Intense Redemption Starting-24??

Intense Redemption Ending-24

Defiance Starting-20??

Defiance Ending-0

irseperator.png

20hrqx2.png

We had a really fun weekend;Once again we are sorry if we crashed you, Ch don't talk so much **** and you won't get hit.Good job to all the clans we fought this week.

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

100829154414r.png

100829141344.png

5jFPo.png

fqQxu.png

100829205921.png

100829172247.png

dividerw.jpg

ircrest.png

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun inb4 onyxx

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Urmmmm, you didnt clear us, I was still there, you ran behind chaos alter and logged because FoE or who ever it was ran in. That was a draw tho, there was like 15 or so of us death dotted behind the alter and another 5 or so just ne of the gap, we had 10 sat in clw coz PoT started to log in there.

Urmmmm, you didnt clear us, I was still there, you ran behind chaos alter and logged because FoE or who ever it was ran in.

+1

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Urmmmm, you didnt clear us, I was still there, you ran behind chaos alter and logged because FoE or who ever it was ran in. That was a draw tho, there was like 15 or so of us death dotted behind the alter and another 5 or so just ne of the gap, we had 10 sat in clw coz PoT started to log in there.

Creampie

lol @ inu, a topic in god knows how long, Grats.

we don't post on pw much. If u want to check our site under events aftermath you will see all our weekend trips.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

The thing with CPR's unclear, but from IR's perspective it looked like you guys were mostly cleared. Nevertheless, I think both sides agree upon the fact that it was a nice fight.

And Onyxx I love you baby

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

The thing with CPR's unclear, but from IR's perspective it looked like you guys were mostly cleared. Nevertheless, I think both sides agree upon the fact that it was a nice fight.

And Onyxx I love you baby

I can see how they might think the fight was in there favour as the majority of us were death dotted behind the alter, but still they know there were more than 0 of us left at the end. Could you change that please so there topic is accurate? It was a draw, not a win to them. I dont have any pics or vids of us still there, but they dont have any pics or vids of us cleared. My only proof of us being alive at the end is the knowledge that they ran behind chaos alter and hopped there.

I can see how they might think the fight was in there favour as the majority of us were death dotted behind the alter, but still they know there were more than 0 of us left at the end. Could you change that please so there topic is accurate? It was a draw, not a win to them. I dont have any pics or vids of us still there, but they dont have any pics or vids of us cleared. My only proof of us being alive at the end is the knowledge that they ran behind chaos alter and hopped there.

No pic no proof!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Crashing is the way to go if u need to post a topic to show ur clan is still active. Ot : Gj Ir i know for a fact i was gone after a hour into our trip and we had 30then it seems u didnt hit us till we unpeaked. :\ oh and btw inu i dont talk **** i speak the truth to you.

Srs Question:

are u mad at me b\c ur losing to dF and IL? if So i had nothing to do with that i swear.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..